Starmade ITALIA (sorry guys... i'll speak italian here)

Reaction score
    ITA

Salve ragazzi!
    Mi piacerebbe riunire gli italiani snocciolati per i vari server in uno dove si parla e gioca di ruolo nella nostra lingua. Nulla contro gli altri... ma scommetto che non sono l'unico che fatica ad integrarsi bene per via del vocabolario.
    Se vi interessa cercherò di curare un forum ed accogliere tutte le richieste ed i consigli che avete: dal gioco all'aprire un server su sistemi Linux e moddarli, risolvere problemini tecnici che potrebbe dare un gioco in alpha ecc ecc...

Per info, questo è il forum

Poi, se volete provare a giocare, questi due Server rimarranno aperti. In futuro ne terremo aperto solo uno, ma quello che chiuderà avrà un backup che integreremo in quello che rimarrà aperto, quindi niente paura ragazzi.

Starmade ITA
    37.59.28.14:4242

Ciao! Ci si vede in game!

ENGL

Hi guys!
    I'd like to bring together Italians pitted for the various servers in one where he talks and plays role in our language. Nothing against the other ... but I bet I'm not the only one who struggles to fit nicely because of the vocabulary.
    If you are interested I will try to cure a forum and welcome all inquiries and advice you: from the game to the Open a server on Linux systems and mod-apply to it, solving technical troubles which could make a game in alpha etc etc ...

For info, this is the forum

Then, if you want to try to play, these two Server remain open. In the future it will keep open only one, but one that will close will have a backup that will integrate into what will remain open, so do not worry guys.

Starmade ITA
    37.59.28.14:4242

Hello! See you in game!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Ahh Italia, land of beautiful cars, tasty food and beautiful and tasty women.

Interesting to see how diverse the community is getting. So far we have Chinese players, Russian players and now Italians!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Interesting to see how diverse the community is getting. So far we have Chinese players, Russian players and now Italians!
    I remember there being an entire french community with their own site (cause french language), complete with their own uploads and news iirc. I also see German, Czech and Spanish on the server lists. Quite diverse indeed.