StarMade into darkness (Warp Battle Scene)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I'm not sure if the comical effect of the people being sucked out of the ship through a one meter hole while screaming like a girl was intended but I found it hilarious. Well done.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm not sure if the comical effect of the people being sucked out of the ship through a one meter hole while screaming like a girl was intended but I found it hilarious. Well done.
    That is in the original he is attempting to replicate

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    That is in the original he is attempting to replicate

Yes I know that, however I was wondering if his simplistic presentation was to elicit humor, or if it was intended to be taken seriously. Either way it was a very impressive animation.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    they died from an explosion, not from being sucked out of a 1 meter hole. It's kinda hard to do explosions in starmade :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Something for suggestions thread. Rockets end in explosion effects.

Reaction score
    I'm not sure if i should laugh or be amazed at how you actually managed to pull this of in Starmade :P
    Great job!

Reaction score
    dude well done, that was awesome. since iv been editing and making videos lately i know how much of a pain it can be to get things right and prep work for what to shoot. great job. i found it very entertaining and like the concept a lot as well. recreate sci-fi scenes using starmade. i was actually thinking of re-enacting a couple of arthur c clarks short stories in starmade. since it can be a great platform to tell sci-fi stories, and as far as i know no ones ever made any videos for many of his stories.

anyways, great job. thoroughly enjoyed :)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    could have made it more smooth if i had someone to help me, quite hard to film and act as two ships as one person xD

Reaction score
    could have made it more smooth if i had someone to help me, quite hard to film and act as two ships as one person xD
    if you wanna make some co-op vids im down. i know iv been MIA for about a month now but im back and re-loaded ready to make lots of stuff. i just made my first ever mini music video for the intro to the latest episode of my lets play, and i got to use a little tune i made like 5 years ago which otherwise would probably never have scene the light of day. was a lot of fun to do, and left me wanting to make more.

One epic scene id love to remake is "the adama maneuver" from BSG. might be a bit complicated and possible more then a two man job (or maybe npcs will do) but now with jump drives it should be possible.

The maneuver starts at 2:40

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ooooh :) i also have made an accurately scaled viper as well! would really like to make that scene with you, I just need to have time this weekend because I got a bunch of other stuff so we'll see.