starmade federation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    hello everybody who loves star trek. I am hoping to start a faction based on the federation. I have the blueprints for several ships and I was thinking of starting a youtube series. for this I need some people to help me build said ships and crew them or be evil Klingon's/ insert evil race here . I have tried this previously but work got in the way and by the time a got back the website had been updated and I had lost all my previous contacts. I am currently working on modifying the blueprints for star-made.
    the main reason I think the project failed is that I aimed to high to start with by attempting a galaxy class star cruiser right off the bat, so this time I have started with the nova class cruiser.

I have to admit my currant designs are a bit better armed than the original ones but that is a necessity. If someone could provide a server for a home base that would be great until I can afford my own.
    please message me if you are interested and include your preferred posting e.g. pilot, tactical officer.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We do have a Starfleet faction already just letting you know. As for servers they go like this

1. NASS Main
    2. Infinite Havoc
    3. Illusive (It is bugged so bad it has fallen in rankings)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Please be warned. Starfleet does not allow for imitations. if we see a faction named "starfleet" on any server we operate on, you will be flattened. Otherwise, welcome to faction-ship :)

Reaction score
    can I join then? or possibly start this as a subsidiary of your faction? I have quite a lot of design experience and several sets of strategic design blueprints I am adapting so I can get all the internals on larger ships as well as everything being to scale.
    so can I join plz :D

Reaction score
    continuing on the previous post how about I start up a starfleet from another colony ultimately coming under your command but building up ourselves? :cool:

Reaction score
    Please be warned. Starfleet does not allow for imitations. if we see a faction named "starfleet" on any server we operate on, you will be flattened. Otherwise, welcome to faction-ship :)
    it would not be an imitation it would just be someone else making a faction that you copied from a show............
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431678357,1431678273][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hello everybody who loves star trek. I am hoping to start a faction based on the federation. I have the blueprints for several ships and I was thinking of starting a youtube series. for this I need some people to help me build said ships and crew them or be evil Klingon's/ insert evil race here . I have tried this previously but work got in the way and by the time a got back the website had been updated and I had lost all my previous contacts. I am currently working on modifying the blueprints for star-made.
    the main reason I think the project failed is that I aimed to high to start with by attempting a galaxy class star cruiser right off the bat, so this time I have started with the nova class cruiser.

I have to admit my currant designs are a bit better armed than the original ones but that is a necessity. If someone could provide a server for a home base that would be great until I can afford my own.
    please message me if you are interested and include your preferred posting e.g. pilot, tactical officer.
    i would love to be the klingon faction, i love klingons, have a great klingon skin, am learning the language, klingons are great only problem is i cant build good ships and i cant find any good klingon blueprints

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Wow, you necro'd a thread that is a year old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.