Starmade Clans Become TRUE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So let's talk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the site that I made is for all gamers that play STARMADE.
    On the website we are gona concure all the glaxies and all servers and/or protect them.
    We can comunicate and a lot more!(12 days of beeing really cool anf after has like 3 quarters of the awsomness it has and for that donations are gona be needed IN THE FUTURE)
    So join tha StarMade-Elite-Four website at: http://www.starmade-elite-four.enjin.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Short:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gemer group/website so we can have fun on starmade...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    ............................................................................IT IS A WEBSITE FOR STARMADE..............................................................................
    is it now? ooooooo that's good. I was to busy laughing at you conquering every galaxy. But then I realized your only going to conquer them on your website so i just laughed even more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    is it now? ooooooo that's good. I was to busy laughing at you conquering every galaxy. But then I realized your only going to conquer them on your website so i just laughed even more.
    #v_v ........... are you really that.......
    You are not funny and over that you do not make any sense AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!
    But Starmade already has a website. :u
    It is a GUILD SERVER, LIKE A FACTION THING BUT FOR THE GAME NOT FOR A SERVER

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't even...

What server are you guys based out of, why should someone join you, what are some examples of your ships, what is your stance towards other factions, where is the application format, what is your emblem, how many members do you have, questions questions questions.

Also, where is the bad spelling rating when you need it...

Reactions: Keptick and Mariux
    Reaction score
    Can OP please pirate Rosetta Stone next time? I think it's pretty funny that he's saying noone is making sense when his English that bad that nobody can say anything other than 'what?'

Anyway, I think what our man here is trying to say is that he's made a faction intended to be the very best, like noone ever was *guitar riff* called the Elite Four, and instead of making a faction thread he wants to make a site for it. He did. Thus it was born.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Actually I'm hilarious. You see that "funny" tag? I'm a god sir you best get on your knees and pray for forgiveness.
    le EX DEE fune epic le maymay master XD epic swag maymes much meme so fune

Also, where is the bad spelling rating when you need it...
    better not say things like that or the thought police will get you!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This looks interesting.

Nope. Never mind

*leaves*

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Thanks fire. I was halfway through the posts when I was about to do the same.
    The treatment of another user like this is unacceptable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.