Starmade charity livestream #3

Status
    Not open for further replies.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello players,

it's time again. Join us (19-th july, this saturday) at 12pm EST-8pm EST/4pm GMT-12am GMT for StarMade fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/mushroomfleet

Info-Update from Raiben:
    "I'd also like to point out the Charity livestream may start out on my channel, I'm not sure if Tomino will be available for the first part, hope he will, but if not, I will certainly be up and running! http://www.twitch.tv/efsfraiben"​

more information is available here:

Thanks for player StarMade,
    - schema

(also, the station competition has started. More info in the "general" forum)

Last edited:

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    does this qualify as another Q&A? will we get more info on upcoming features?

Reaction score
    does this qualify as another Q&A? will we get more info on upcoming features?
    Probably not, looks like they're doing a mega-build for charity.

Probably the same thing we've been hearing for a while now: 'doing bugfixes, crafting system going along well/ok/horrible/oh god kill me now'

Would be nice to hear a surprise though, maybe explain what the new medical cabinet will do, or like last time when smooth shadows were added.

Reaction score
    Probably not, looks like they're doing a mega-build for charity.

Probably the same thing we've been hearing for a while now: 'doing bugfixes, crafting system going along well/ok/horrible/oh god kill me now'

Would be nice to hear a surprise though, maybe explain what the new medical cabinet will do, or like last time when smooth shadows were added.
    So adding breaking blocks isn't cool enough? ;)

Reaction score
    So adding breaking blocks isn't cool enough? ;)
    Ah cool! Glad they're here. aceface you can squee now.

So, do they float about in different directions, then disappear? Can you turn them off in the server configs? I would think so.

(BTW don't get it twisted I wasn't saying updates are predictable or boring.)

*EDIT Just noticed it says 64-bit, does that mean the game has been updated because I always thought it ran in 32 bit?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have few questions about the charity
    1. what time would it be In Australia and the surrounding area
    2. how does the charity work does it work by the more views it get on starmade the more money raised
    3. will it lag the server
    4. is the event on the mushroom fleet server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought most new games run on 64 bit and eventually 32 bit won't be used much

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I have few questions about the charity
    1. what time would it be In Australia and the surrounding area
    2. how does the charity work does it work by the more views it get on starmade the more money raised
    3. will it lag the server
    4. is the event on the mushroom fleet server

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    If the game runs 64bit or 32bit solely depends on the version of java installed (there are 32bit and 64bit versions). It's highly recommended to uninstall 32bit and install 64bit java if your computer is x64.

I'll try to make blocks breaking as fast as possible performance wise. I have a system where should the physics calcs take longer (begin to lag), the debris will disappear, so in best case you will always have the amount of debris your computer can handle.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If the game runs 64bit or 32bit solely depends on the version of java installed (there are 32bit and 64bit versions). It's highly recommended to uninstall 32bit and install 64bit java if your computer is x64.

I'll try to make blocks breaking as fast as possible performance wise. I have a system where should the physics calcs take longer (begin to lag), the debris will disappear, so in best case you will always have the amount of debris your computer can handle.
    How the block breaking will be managed? it will be based in current damage (the more damage in one block, more of it breaks off) or when the block is destroyed?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Final announcement video! Share this if you could, I'm really hoping this goes well!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Mushroom fleet livesream for charity,starmade is get'in better and better.
    YES upload_2014-8-10_17-46-14.jpeg

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'm sure he was commenting on the VIDEO posted. Not the OP itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.