Starmade Art Thread

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Those are some nice tech demos.
    What I don't get is the dithering though. If that is intended as some sort of a 'grainy film' effect, why aren't the backdrops and SFX dithered as well?
    It's not. I don't have any kind of graphics card, unfortunately, so I cannot render high-sample-count images in any reasonable amount of time. (That last one was nearly an hour for just 300 samples. Most of the high-quality stuff out there is 1000+ samples) As a result it comes out a little bit grainy.

Reactions: kiddan

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I made those two red ones btw. Zyrr only made them a bit longer and did systems iirc
    You're funny - they've been doubled in length, the outer hull has been reworked, improved and polished and the insides almost totally gutted, re-made and refinished. The only remaining handiwork of yours is the glass observation room, the overall shape of the engines and the copy-pasted 3x3 vent.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You're funny - they've been doubled in length, the outer hull has been reworked, improved and polished and the insides almost totally gutted, re-made and refinished. The only remaining handiwork of yours is the glass observation room, the overall shape of the engines and the copy-pasted 3x3 vent.
    Really ? I don't see the difference

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    looks pretty much the same tbh

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That doesn't answer my question. You've never even seen the other ship, so making comparisons between them is strange for you to do.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And randomly spam them anywhere and everywhere, no matter the context or relevance.

Please don't.
    If you have problems with my posting style, ignore me

Thank you and have a nice day

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Global warming will have killed us all by the time the Charon is finished.....

Reactions: Keptick