Starmade Adventures, with Captain Anthros. The Making Of, is now live!

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hey guys. I really hope you will enjoy this. I have been working on an adventure series in the game using green screen and simple special fx. Please give it a look. Feedback is appreciated! Thanks.

Nice green screen work! That looked like a lot of fun to make.

Reactions: Anthros1984
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Thank you all so far for the the likes and I can see quite a few new views on the video. Makes it worth while :D There will be new episodes!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I thought it was a uniform from that era,I'm rewatching the Enterprise episodes right now. lol ,liked your vid,i'll have to watch #1 then wait for more.:D

Reactions: Anthros1984
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Awesome thanks :) I do videos every week. I am hoping to get an 'Adventures with Captain Anthros' one out at least every 2 weeks at the moment. If they get popular enough however I will try to make the show a weekly one. At the moment its a cost/time issue lol. I am glad you guys have been enjoying it. Please feel free to like the vid on YouTube and subscribe to the channel, it all helps me be able to dedicate more time to it and make better videos! (shameless self promotion :P)

Yeah I like the look from the enterprise series. That show had many flaws but I actually really enjoyed it to be honest.

Reactions: Arkudo
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I have had a rethink. Due to the excellent response that Ep2 received I have decided to commit to a weekly episodic schedule for Starmade Adventures with Captain Anthros. Ep3 goes live tomorrow (June 3rd 2016) at 4pm GMT (8am PST 11am EDT) with new episodes at the same time every Friday from now on.

Episode 3 takes a darker turn and pays homage to Alien and Doom. I will post the link here tomorrow I hope you all enjoy it.

Thanks!

Captain Anthros

Reactions: Arkudo
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Will do. New episodes every Friday! I am also always open to suggestions and requests.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm sorry it's a few hours late. The glitch gremlins were in full force... BUT! Ep5 is now live! Please check it out :) As always feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged. I hope you enjoy it.