Starmade 40k

Reaction score
    If you clicked this thread you either know what Warhammer 40k is and have some intereist in joining a community with the theme of one of the oldest and greatest Tabletop games ever made. Or your just somebody looking for a cool server

WTF is Warhmmer 40k...?

If you know what 40k is, congrats. You're a pro and should give yourself a pat on the back and a thumbs up. If you dont know what 40k is, it's alright, your not alone. A year ago if I were to be asked what 40k was I'd in the same situation. Its not so surprising if you don't know what 40k is, the tabletop came out about 30 years ago so its fine. Basically its set in the grim darkness of the future and to be a man in these times is a fat crueler than death. As depressing as it sounds, it's actually a very Interesting universe with a massive fan base that persists to this day.

If you're still reading I've got you hooked on 40k or you are really, really bored and needed something too read. In which case your in luck. My crash course in 40k was the introduction of the Cynical Brit and the divine instruction of the Lexicanum (40k's wiki, they've got more than one, don't worry) both of which I shall leave a link to.
    http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

So if you made it through all that or your already familiar with 40k, your probably wondering when I'll stop rambling and get to the Starmade part. Don't worry, we have arrived. So Starmade 40k is a Starmade server, except it's a Survival PvP RP Adventure Warhammer 40k server.. So, we've seen better days community wise and activity wise. So if your a fan of 40k or just interested in the server and the creations on it as a whole, feel free to click the link to the forums.

PS. We've made some pretty cool stuff but I think I'll just let you find them on the forums or in the server instead of spoiling the many amazing designs the community has already made.
    http://SM40K.enjin.com/home
    Your Freindly neighborhood Speehz Mehreehn,
    Battle Brother Generic.

Reactions: Dark_Inquisitor
    Reaction score
    Big news!

The server admin team are coming up with some major developments to the server!
    If your interested, feel free to click the link above!

Your freindly neighborhood Speehz Mehreehn,
    Battle Brother Generic.​