StarMade 0.09376: Economy, Performance & UDP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I haven\'t modded anything in the game but my skin.

I did dig a little deeper and found something interesting:

Inside Starmade/server-database/ my playermade ships and new spacestation is not there. However, inside StarMade/server-database/DATA/ everything seems to be there...all playermade ships and new spacestation. Is there a way to pull the .smd2 files to the parent folder as an .ent file? I don\'t really have a good understanding of databases mind you, so I am aware I might sound really silly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My username was 2 Character long and now it does not let me join in any server. Where should I modify a value in order to to make it more than 2 Char? Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    SRSG incorporated in 1997 with a vision to provide the technology of Apple. SRSG is one and half decade old agile and adaptable company dealing with wide spectrum of broadcast IT and media technology products and services.
    iphone service center in bhubaneswar
    Macbook air service center in Delhi
    ipad service center in kolkata
    Broadcast consultancy services

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our main goal is to not only to build you an amazing website but to offer your readers and customers an easy to use website that is quick to download and easy to find in the search engines. Contact us for a web design consultation and to ask about many of our other great services.
    Website maintenance in Buffalo NY
    Buffalo NY web design services

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Even the prettiest websites online aren’t the most successful ones. It takes more than a pretty site with bells and whistles to make a website successful. That is where Syracuse Web Pages comes in, located in Syracuse NY we can offer you a great looking site but one that is easy to use and easy to navigate.
    Syracuse NY ecommerce
    Syracuse NY web design
    Website Services in Syracuse