StarMade 0.09374: individual balancing & lots of fixes *hotfixed*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great job Schema! You have been pushing out updates like crazy and I love it!

Nod

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi i\'ve got a jvm crash and i have done everything the instructions told me to do, also i\'ve gone on the support chat and posted on the forums and noöne seems to know what my problem is, someone told me it was a software problem and that none of them could fix it, i get this JVM crash when i start up the game, right after the schine screen the window just diseapears and i have not been able to play yet, i tried updating graphics card drivers, java version, using mac version, looking into the logs asked a lot of people. i really love this game already but i cant play please help me

-nod

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good update but I\'ve been having a hell of a time with updating servers. Mind checking up on this for everyone? Server and Client aren\'t pulling up some files I\'ve noticed.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been wanting to be able to hide types of items in the nav screen for some time.

Being able to use ESC to exit all menus is very nice too!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great Post... Nice share for me, maybe nice for all reader of your post.. thanks
    Small quiet gas genset
    H2S Scrubber

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dada Ganpati Guar Products Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of Guar Fast Hydration Polymers used in Gas Oil Fields fracturing Industry in the world.
    Guar Powder manufacturers and Suppliers
    Guar Reports
    Shell Energy services

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This article has some great and useful information about this subjectIm glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. -more followers on vine

Interesting topic: Click Here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Kitchen Alternatives is a full service kitchen and bathroom remodeling company that will help you create the perfect kitchen or bathroom for you home.
    Bathroom remodeling company Rochester
    Formica Counter Tops Rochester
    Best kitchen remodeling ideas rochester NY
    Bathroom design rochester NY

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    SRSG incorporated in 1997 with a vision to provide the technology of Apple. SRSG is one and half decade old agile and adaptable company dealing with wide spectrum of broadcast IT and media technology products and services.
    Apple service center in delhi
    iphone service center in Kolkata
    ipad service center in guwahati
    Macbook air service center in bhubaneswar

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The main goal off Rochester Web Pages is to build you an amazing website, with faster page loads, a great web design that will keep visitors coming back for more.
    Rochester NY ecommerce services
    Rochester NY web design
    Rochester NY Wordpress