StarMade 0.09362: more fixes & optimizations

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello,

Quick update:

- improved method to calculate block grouping by a lot (big cause for server lag)
    - keyboard duplicate key assignment is now allowed (it can be switched back in the options)
    - slight NTprotocol performance optimization
    - slight physics performance optimization
    - fix for weapon info panel lazy update
    - fix for weapon info panel being updated from changed ships other the one the player is in

Please do not panic if the game crashes. The network performance optimization is not yet full tested but should work fine. Admins: if it crashes, please send me a report and an email to schema at star-made.org and I'll work on a fix immediately.

(Technical: In an abstracted view of a NetworkObject I replaced the map for fields that need synchronizing with a map that doesn't use reflection every synchronization step, but instead caches the instance in the fields directly. I also eliminated a lot of cast checks, that happened each loop)

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i kepp getting this error that tells me that my value type has not been found???

can anyone help me?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    try to update the star-made launcher. People also tell me that you have to buy the game even though some other people are able to get the free version and have no problems what so ever. Please help me?