StarMade 0.09359: Crash fixes, Enter/Exit ship method redesign *crah hotfix*

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello,

just a little update to fix crashes happening on several servers.

Also, the methot to exit/enter ships has been recoded, so that hopefully the teleporting bug will be finally gone (let me know if that is indeed the case).

Here are some small other additions:

• Sound initialization failure now throws readable error message
    • Mouse buttons for building/removing can now be switched in the options menu
    • Tutorial now has "show next time" check box when closing

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- schema

EDIT: A nasty crash on startup was happening when more then 1 player wanted to join a server. A fix is uploading.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have got mac OS X today i am updated my client and i cant join my favorite server.

DisconnectException: You have beeb disconnected from server (either connection problem or server crash)

ActualException: EOFException

pls help

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I need to see what happened on that server. Can you tell the admin to send in a report please

Reaction score
    umm shema the bug for getting out of a ship and getting teleported has not been fixed. like when i get out of my ship i am not near my core. is it something i am doing or is it a bug

Reaction score
    thank you for the latest update i am not haveing the problem any more!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I get that same message even when I simply try to play singleplayer.

I just downloaded the game yesterday, played it once, and then exited. The next time I tried to run it (on both times I was playing singleplayer) the game stopped at the \"StarMade Connector\" window where it said \"Logging in as i950 (Version 0.09375)\". A \"Critical Error\" window then appeared and told me I had been disconnected from the server, (either connection problem or server crash), EOFException, etc. I then sent a bug report using the built in service in case you wanted to see it.

Other people seem to be able to play just fine, according to the Support chat on the website. I didn\'t even want it to log in to anything, I just wanted to play singleplayer. Is this the type of game where you need to be connected to the server in order to play singleplayer, or is this just for the alpha? I understand this game is very much in its alpha stage, so I won\'t be impatient.