StarMade 0.085: Economy - Testing for a week

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all,
    We just released a new economy patch with some adjusted prices. I've started the US server with no admins and I would like as many people as possible to get on whenever the server is up and work on making money and being prosperous. We'll get together in a week and discuss how testing went and I'll start a forum thread about the testing.
    A golden hummingbird badge will be given to the top 3 contributors during this test phase so please attend! 72.201.179.64:4242
    Thanks!
    Beetlebear

Reaction score
    Hi,

i have a server running in my room which is running nearly 24/7 wouldn't it be great to use this server for Starmade Testing because some people can't play on the US Server because it's mostly on when we are sleeping in europe and not everybody can be only until 5am GMT because they have to school and such.
    When everybody is ok with this I first have to speak with my Clan if we can do this because we have a MC and TS Server running on it and I dont know the specs for the Starmade Server.

Techman

Reaction score
    Server is down, 8:27 North American Eastern Time Zone
    Kinda woried that my stuff will be blown up, so please tell me asap when you get it up XD

Reaction score
    No prob, thanks for brining it back up :D
    (I kinda ate the red planet, sorry XD)

Reaction score
    ill join but my star made wont update anymore it keeps hanging at 3% since last night i tried to update every minute :S

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Tonight, to let me computer rest. We are also tracking down a bug which is caused when internet is lagged for x # of time.
    Thanks,
    - Beetle