StarMade 0.085: Economy - Testing finished, thanks!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow, who would have thought a week of testing would produce such fruitful results.
    Extra special thanks to Poragon, for finding 1 or more bugs or problems DAILY.
    Canadian chuck and MarceloPelli , if it werent' for Poragon, I probably wouldn't mention either of you! Just kidding, the three of you made a weeks worth of economy testing possible and I really believe we have balanced out the prices and the system in which you sell/buy stuff.
    All 3 of you have earned the standard StarMade golden hummingbird badge.
    This is rank #1 out of 3 ranks of badge. And you guys have earned it.
    Here is what the badge will look like on your forum/user accounts:

The whole badge system is going to change since it's difficult to create the badge roles. StarMade users will either recieve a golden hummingbird badge or 2 other kinds of badges that I haven't thought of yet, probably something like diamond and awesomite badges ( if you don't know what awesomite is, play the game ! ).
    At any rate, not only have the 3 players above helped test this patch, but many other patches as well and have proven themselves to be consistent helpers of this game. Congradulations pilots!
    During this next week Schema and I will continue to develop out the game.
    I need eveyone who participated in testing in the last week to create a report for us in the testers forum about how these last patches have affected your gameplay, what you like, what you don't like, etc..
    Feel free to be as open in your reports as possible, we're here to make an awesome game and not be offended by constructive criticism.
    We request you make these comments specifically on the testers forum.
    This upcoming week we're going to focus on bringing bug fixes, features and much more to the game, testing will probably be down most of the week, unless @Beetlebear is testing ( same computer, runs a local server you can log into ) but that also means when Beetle logs out, you log out too :D
    And if there is anything general you want to say about this last 7 days, feel free to comment here, good or bad, we love our players and the game, since we want both to be happy and succeed, let us know what we can do to help you with the game.

Reaction score
    im sorry i couldent join im still trying to update the game but it wont let me :S

maybe ill join next time :S

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks so much for the badge! Testing the economy in the game was great, I'll soon post a report of it in the tester's forum.