StarLauncher - A launcher in the stars (UNOFFICIAL)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    TO MODS: IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION PLEASE MOVE IT.

StarLauncher

StarLauncher is a launcher for StarMade that is currently in creation, I don't like the current launcher and im sure others will agree (No offence). The launcher is in alpha and if your a developer you can find the source here: https://github.com/breezeyboy/StarLauncher

--If any mods would like to edit this topic to make it better, I would like it.--

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Use at your own risk. I\'m pretty sure he can steal your account and even infect the computer with a virus if it\'s Java. Don\'t install unknown programs people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    #1: You don\'t \"install\" it, You run it.

#2: Anyone can use a Java Decompiler to see the code.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    And I\'m sure people here all have the skill to read Java code. Just don\'t use untrusted stuff, that\'s what I\'m saying. And you can\'t deny a malicious Java app like this is able to steal accounts and data from computers.

I\'m not saying yours will, but I\'m saying if you don\'t know if it\'s legit, don\'t run it. And a black terrorist type of avatar with red glowing eyes is not my definition of trustworthy :P

Reaction score
    On one hand he is right that if you don\'t trust something don\'t run it. On the other hand Fum are you really judging a guy by his avatar? \"Black terrorist type of avatar with red glowing eyes\" sounds like one of the monsters your extremely racist grandparents tell you about.

He\'s clearly taken steps to be transparent so if you don\'t trust him and you can\'t read the source then don\'t download it or wait for someone else to come along who can.