STARGATES?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it would be neat if you could build stargates allowing for quick teleportation

• Stargate core
    • Stargate blocks ( whats used to build it )

once you have a full enclosed shape you would activate it and give it a frequency that matched up with another stargate.

my idea is that sizes and shapes could vary depending on how big you want the stargate to be ( for a ship, or just a person). obviously a pair would have to be the same size so once you input a frequency, if the frequency matches with an already built stargate an outline could appear displaying the rquired size.

it would not require its own power source as power in the SHIP would be used depending on its size, a faction lock would also be pretty neat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    OH MY GOD if yoyu did this it would be FREAKING AWESOME ahahahhahahahahahahahahhhhh

Reaction score
    I just want teleportation in general. Stargates would be cool though. Also, customization isn\'t really possible for stargates. I mean, if you\'ve seen any stargate series, you would know that they pretty much had to be made a certain way or else they wouldn\'t work properly. An example of this was the Orion gate. It wasn\'t made like the rest, so it barely worked and had... problems.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No, it was made from a toaster. Had he had advanced rescources at his disposal, a gate with pretty much the same design would have worked just fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah this would be cool, and the spawn point could have random stargates that lead to random points to prevent less spawn clogging

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    sounds like a cool idea id love to get infront of the enemy or jump to the rescue of an ally with my fighter into a stargate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A mothership could carry a stargate and players could teleport from (mother-)ship to (mother-)ship.
    That could encourage to tactical fights...

Reaction score
    I think you meant to say \"Jumpgate\". B5 trumps Stargate any day. Warping spacetime should have consequences.