Stargate: Wraith Cruiser

Reaction score
    Hello there,
    I managed to start a new project and I would like to show what I got so far.
    It's the Wraith cruiser from Stargate Atlantis series, since I haven't seen it on the forums I thought I'd give it a try.

I am going to try to make an interior on this one. Maybe not exactly as the "real" one, but at least something similiar.

Here's 3 pictures of it's current state:

-Cupcake

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not Star Trek - Check
    Not BattleStarGalactica - Check
    Not Stargate - Aaah well
    Not thedamnDaedalusEveryonemakesoverandoveragain Check

On top of that, it\'s purple.

Glad to see a new face in the lore-based ships. Really eager to see how you\'ll tackle the interior though, Wraith ships have a.. uniquely recognizable interior style.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I loved the Deadalus that you made, I can\'t wait to see how this one turns out! I\'ll definitely be watching the progress to see how things are coming along! Good luck!

Reaction score
    I got pretty far to be honest, al though I had a hard time building the support beams or whatever they are called. However, I really liked how the engines turned out, but that\'s just me.
    The scale on this is around 1:5.

Less jaddajadda and more pictures....

Pictures:

Reaction score
    But if you round that down to 500m it\'s 1:5, since the wraith cruiser is 2500m long.

Reaction score
    o right, my scale thing says 1200, and I think based on some eps when they have been close to groud, 1200 seems more acurate, spefically the ep with the island of criminals for wraith to feed on etc

Reaction score
    I read on stargate wiki that it was mentioned in some official stargate magazine that it were 2500m, al though in the series it looked way smaller. To be honest, I\'m not sure what I make of that.
    Anyway, the scaling doesn\'t really matter. I made it 512m long, and I\'m happy with that. :)

Reaction score
    Think where best off going with my scale...because then its 2/5 and that sounds much more impressive ;)

Reaction score
    A Wraith Hive ship is at least 4km long. There has been many speculations on how big it really is, some even say 11km, but my guess would be somewhere between 5-6km long.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That looks incredible! The smooth lines make it very gentle on the eyes.

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks amazing. One possibility, besides the released numbers just being rubish, is that since those ships are grown they are all unique and therefore not a standard size.

Reaction score
    so you could say it\'s 1:1 scale. Been a while since I saw Stargate Atlantis, so some memories are a bit vague.