Starfleet - Semper Exploro [DED]

Reaction score
    Username: ourson15

Time zone (GMT +/-): +1

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? : No / Yes (but Im a fast typer)

Experience: 3-4 months more or less

Why do you want to join: I always get a tiny faction that gets wiped in about a day and I want it to stop

Department you wish to join: Jack of all Trades

???

Reaction score
    Aplication
    Username: ???

Time zone GMT+9 sometime i play early

Ido have teamspeek but not speek good english

Experiance: 2year and i only fly 1to1startrek ships becasuse star trek is good i modified inside of some to make it more better looking

Ican\'t lye just i want really lots of 1to1 star trek ships to use you and have lots but my english is bad so i think i can\'t get accepted also i want to change akira to the carrier type from star trek online

I can do colony and build starbases

i just finnished making a 1:1 scale Andorian Kumari class

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Username: generalBLT13

Time zone (GMT +/-): +1GMT

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? :nope

Experience: building larg ships and ummmm...killing really big piartes spawn illegaly by admins on illusive

Why do you want to join: cause rimmer told me too

Department you wish to join: industry

Reaction score
    Username: Jack_Caos

Time zone (GMT +/-): +1

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? : yep

Experience: building ships which are functional in the meanings of cargobays, hangars, crewquarters n stuff a real starship would need, but i bring it to a point in which it mostly is usable in star made.

Why do you want to join: i love star trek and you definetively need a star trek armada federation mining ship in your fleet, which i am building right now

Department you wish to join: which ever you think the mining vessel would fit in

Sorry for no star made pic but this baby is only in dev right now and not looking like anithing good in the moment XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Username: valcor

Time zone (GMT +/-): 0

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? : unfortunately not

Experience: ive started construction of my first starfleet ship, the uss trinity (my own design) yesterday however ive been playing starmade for a while now

Why do you want to join: because i love star trek and have been trying to find an online trek server for ages

Department you wish to join: i like the engineers idea and the security, is something inbetween possible?

Reaction score
    Username: pop-pop-boy

Time zone GMT

i have a working mic and teamspeajk

Experience:i have been playing for 6 months and i am good at combat

Why do you want to join: i want to join because all of the other factions are rubish

Department you wish to join: engineering

Reaction score
    Username: Quellix

Time zone (GMT +/-): GMT 0

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? : Yes, I do have a working mic, 1 extra if one breaks.

Experience: Been playing Starmade for a very long time. Enjoyed every moment of it

Why do you want to join: I Love Star-trek and wanted to accualy roleplay for once as a Startrek officer on Starmade.

Department you wish to join: Security.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Spazz121995

Time zone (GMT +/-):-7

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? :Yes, currently used/using

Experience: 2-3 other servers on large salvage missions and using factories to produce items to sell to OOS(out of stock) shops.

Why do you want to join: I feel that Starfleet could use a producer and someone who is willing to go hundreds of sectors to gather resources and help others.

Department you wish to join:Engineering

Reaction score
    Username: Elit3

Time zone (GMT +/-): GMT + 0

Do you have teamspeak3 and a working mic? : Yes.

Experience: Every Star trek episode and film / Server technician on a starmade server until 3 months ago. I am also a seasoned Starmade / Space warfare player.

Why do you want to join: I want to be a part of a community with similiar interests.

Department you wish to join: Security

EDIT: Quick question, will we be able to, tinker with the workings of our ship? I\'d love to be able to install a Captains Yacht. / As long as it doesnt stray from Canon, I know

EDIT2: I heard about the encounter with DoW, and I cant help but think about upgrading your current ships. Ever played STO? If you have, you would of heard about the Odeyssey class.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    starfleet engsin Dragon2000 on this server 142.54.180.210:4242 the starfleet you set up has been attacked we have no ships left we ae facing a superior force we need you back on the server rimmer to avenge starfleet Dragon2000 out

Reaction score
    :) One guy is superior to your \"200\" on teamspeak. Seems your not worth reraiding then.