Star Wars - Sith Infiltrator (Darth Maul's Ship) Finished

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Scimitar Star Courier / Sith Infiltrator, as seen in use by Darth Maul in Episode I. The first of a series of Star Wars ships that I plan on recreating. This ship is built for RP/replica purposes, so please don't complain when it doesn't excel in combat.

Download Link: http://starmadedock.net/content/sith-infiltrator.226/

Deck Layout

Rear

Rear

Front

Side

Underside

"Ready Room"

"Sleeping Compartment"

"Storage Bay"

"Cargo Hold"

"Cockpit & Passenger Seating"

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    very nice, some wedges would really make it perfect.
    does it match in interior?

Reactions: Elit3
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I began adding wedges, but the extra mass made it difficult to achieve a decent thrust to mass ratio. But, I suppose I can add some wedges to pretty it up. As for the interior, I'm using the diagram above as a guide and applying red lighting as that appears to be what the ship uses.

Edit: Smoothed out the exterior with wedges

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'm just curious, are you going to release this? Because this is really good. I always respect deck-plan accuracy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As soon as I feel that the ship is complete, it'll be released for everyone to download. The only hiccup I'm trying to remedy at the moment is that I started the ship core off in a position in the cockpit, but whenever you leave the core the game physically moves you to the outside of the ship instead of remaining in the cockpit. Quite obnoxious, as I wish you could just simply move the core around , but it appears that I'm going to have to rebuild the ship again just to have the core in a different spot.

Edit: This ship is also one of the few ships in Star Wars that is able to cloak itself. But, I'm quickly realizing that cloaking will probably never happen for this ship given the game's massive power consumption for cloaking and radar jamming.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    you can use smedit to move the core, don't ask me how though, as I've never tried it my self.

Reactions: Syleiel
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    you can use smedit to move the core, don't ask me how though, as I've never tried it my self.
    Thanks, I'll try that now.

Edit: It looks as if SMEdit needs to be updated as it isn't compatible with the current StarMade build.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    .142 is not compatible. The dev for SMEdit has not made an update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is pretty awesome, I like it when people try for accurate interiors. Have you considered other ships to build this way?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is pretty awesome, I like it when people try for accurate interiors. Have you considered other ships to build this way?
    I have a line-up of my favorite Star Wars ships that I plan on doing. Next, I anticipate doing either the Millennium Falcon or Slave I.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    0.0943 I believe. Note that downgrading ships through the last builds can not be done

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I guess I'll keep it as it is then and release another version of the ship later, when I'm able to put the core in a more proper position.

Reaction score
    Got To Love It :)
    We Used This Ship In A Role Play And The People At Our House Loved It.
    Keep Up he Good Work ;)
    (CHALLENGE ALERT)
    Try To Make A Super Star Destroyer If You Could Or The Death Star.
    And Use This It Can Help With Moving The Ship Core Without Having To Rebuild The
    Ship : http://www.starmadewiki.com/wiki/SMEdit.
    Hope It Helps.
    :schema:

Reaction score
    Nice work, I have a Scimitar inspired ship on my backup drive from my old rig . When I get my ships updated and posted you should check it out. Mine is much bigger than scale. 70m long I think, wanted it to be viable in combat vs ai.
    Tip for your cockpit problem, if you move that wedge back one block then sit on it before you enter the core, you will exit back to sitting on it. No more space walks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Got To Love It :)
    We Used This Ship In A Role Play And The People At Our House Loved It.
    Keep Up he Good Work ;)
    (CHALLENGE ALERT)
    Try To Make A Super Star Destroyer If You Could Or The Death Star.
    And Use This It Can Help With Moving The Ship Core Without Having To Rebuild The
    Ship : http://www.starmadewiki.com/wiki/SMEdit.
    Hope It Helps.
    :schema:
    I'm actually in the process of bringing this ship up-to-date It is fairly old and the red light isn't bright as it used to be. Also, now that we have wedge door blocks I want to add foldable wings, a ramp to the front and rear of the craft, and landing gear. Interior will be slightly different as well.

Nice work, I have a Scimitar inspired ship on my backup drive from my old rig . When I get my ships updated and posted you should check it out. Mine is much bigger than scale. 70m long I think, wanted it to be viable in combat vs ai.
    Tip for your cockpit problem, if you move that wedge back one block then sit on it before you enter the core, you will exit back to sitting on it. No more space walks.
    Thanks, I'll be sure to note that wedge block when I upload an updated version of the ship. :)