Star Wars - Republic stealth prototype ship (need help)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    hey guys i am back with another smaller build this time. this time it is the Republic stealth prototype ship from the Clone Wars animated series, and my problem with it so far is that however i do the power and thrust layout the ship is extremly slow i mean i have almost filled the ship with thruster modules and it takes it like 1 minute to reach 20 km/h, any ideas for how to fix this? because i am out of ideas.
    pic:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    your thrust to mass ratio is low,have you tried adding thrusters and adjusting them for vector(they added this with the thruster update , only problem is now I need 10km to stop my corvette class ship!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    your thrust to mass ratio is low,have you tried adding thrusters and adjusting them for vector(they added this with the thruster update , only problem is now I need 10km to stop my corvette class ship!)
    OH! i forgot that came in the new uppdate, and i now checked it with my ship, and yes that was the problem. Thank you :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451787537,1451787503][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Excellent work! :>
    thank you so much :D

Reaction score
    OH! i forgot that came in the new uppdate, and i now checked it with my ship, and yes that was the problem. Thank you :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451787537,1451787503][/DOUBLEPOST]

thank you so much :D
    I'm afraid I don't know much about getting things to work, yet, but I do like the design. Tarkin uses a modified version in the novel about him.