Star Wars Re-creation Ships (Mostly Over-Scale)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I've always been a really big Star Wars fan. So naturally I really enjoy being able to replicate them on starmade. I've got a couple of ships I plan to create, and I also plan to share them on the ships section of this site once the new site gets up and I feel they're all polished and ready to roll for all the Star Wars fans in the community. The main focus I like to give are lesser known ships, but some of the iconic ones will get built by me if I like them enough. Note: I rarely build large or capital ships, it's mostly small/medium ships.

The main objective with my builds is to make ships that have canon or close to canon decks/interiors and weapons to their in-universe counterparts when possible. I prefer to work on a larger scale than the "official" sizes given for starships seeing as how cramped ships can get in the game, so all my ships will be oversized. I get more enjoyment building nice interior decks. Critique and suggestions are always welcome to improve my builds.

Finished Builds

• LAAT/i Republic Gunship [1:1 Scale]
    • Virago

WIP Builds

• Slave I (Jango Fett Ver.)
    • Slave II
    • Acclamator I [1:1 Scale]

Planned Builds (in no particular order)

• Slave I (Boba Fett Ver.)
    • Jaster's Legacy/Slave IV
    • Basalisk War Droid (Knights of the Old Republic II Ver.)
    • Hound's Tooth
    • IG-2000
    • K-Wing

Showcase

Slave I (Jango Fett Ver.)

I still need to make the twin blaster turrets at the bottom of the nose (which will be done when default turret orientation is changed, or I make them static) and optimize energy and such. I kind of just winged it with the prisoner hold. I might revise it to look more like another cutaway image of Boba's Slave I that I found after the fact instead. I can't wait for mine layers with the new updates, that will be the first thing I add come that time.

Slave II

This current Slave II is a lot bigger than I want it to be. What I have now will be scrapped and I will start from scratch to downsize and optimize energy systems and all that.

LAAT/i Republic Gunship 1:1 Scale

Completion at 99% (waiting for weapon update before release). All that is left to do is replace the AMCs on the pods with lasers when we get them. This is developed especially for my 1:1 acclamator I so I can fit a full complement of LAAT/i inside.

Virago

Completion at 99% (waiting for weapon update release). This is very close to 1:1 scale, but still a bit larger because of those huge wings. Virago has a flight mode where the wings fold in but sadly I couldn't replicate that like I planned. Still a very nice looking ship if I don't say so myself!

Reaction score
    You should make the prison barge from deathtroopers. Or the Derelict star destroyer that was researching biological weapons. I know deathtroopers isnt part of the normal star wars series but he got permission from the people who own star wars to write the book so it still counts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I like expanded universe stuff.

I\'m not really interested in doing large vessels like Star Destroyers and from the image I looked up the prison barge looks like a Star Destroyer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    impressive ships ! I am waiting to see the planned ships although the basilisk, mine is feeling lonely

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know my limitations... So, considering the title of this thread, I decided that I\'d drop this one ship in for consideration as a possible addition to the project...

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/994706_581562065255118_1288635686_n.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You know, Slave I was still Slave I in the Original Trilogy. It just had a different paint job.

Reaction score
    the slave one became slave two because of the paint job and the uprgaded hard ware and such

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    On the outside, you are correct.

According to those guide to vehicles and vessels books, incredible cross sections, and some comics, there are some differences in weapons and interior. Jango\'s Slave I has two repeating blasters hidden in the top nose, Boba replaced them with an ion cannon and a concussion missile launcher among other things.

Boba\'s Slave I has a different interior depicted (it has varied from source to source) so I\'m going to change it up from Jango\'s because releasing two of the same ship with different paint job would be boring. Jango\'s has 3 seats in the cockpit (Seen in Episode II) and 2 more in a passenger hold, Boba\'s seems to only have 1 around a single console in this comic (http://puu.sh/7mHq8.jpg) and in various toys and models (Fine Molds got it right on their scale models)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I haven\'t been able to play too much until recently, but more ships are now on the way.

I reconsidered myspazmo\'s request for that prison barge. Since there are no clear pictures for it, I\'m doing the closest possible ship, an Acclamator I Assault Ship. They\'re small by Star Destroyer standards (752m long, totally feasible for 1:1 scale in Star Made) so I figured I\'d give it a shot once I get all the measurements right for proper proportioning.

I\'ve produced a 1:1 LAAT/i especially for the above project.

K-Wing added to planned ships. That looks like a fun build.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I wouldn\'t have even thought the original Basilisks could be done in this game and look close to the source material. Excellent build.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Small update here. The LAAT/i Republic Gunship has had some aesthetic redesign. I originally left out the laser pods because I didn\'t think I could fit them, but I actually managed to.

With that pretty much done, here\'s a taste of things to come. More time was spent measuring things out and finding a good image source than actually building. Thankfully, the New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels is fairly accurate. (752m long, 425m wide, 183m tall (when I add the bridge to the tower))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Added StarViper-Class Attack Platform Virago from Shadows of the Empire.