Star Wars Legends Ship Replicas [Over-Scale and 1:1]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    RoosterTheRed
    Hound's Tooth added to the OP, as per request.

I'm very proud of this ship, and think I nailed the overall look. As described in the New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels and mapped in Star Wars Gamer #7, I retained the 3 deck style illustrated. All in 1:1 scale, 62m according to the Official Star Wars Fact File. Hound's Tooth is furnished with-
    • Four holding cells
    • Main cargo hold complete with large boxes built around plex containers
    • Pelt skinning table for Wookies and other prey (Wookie pelts not included)
    • A chamber that includes open space for training
    • Plex container armory
    • Computers in place for future medical dispenser blocks (advanced medical station)
    • Small dorsal bay on top for a scout ship (note: hatch was relocated to the back for aesthetics, space is too small for a docking module on vanilla settings)
    • Fully furnished Command bridge
    • Bossk's personal quarters.
    I am dreadfully sorry to say I had to omit the crapper from the personal quarters. There simply wasn't enough room. I used a lot of wedges, pentas, and tetras to simulate pipes and indentations and such on the outer hull. I'll be able to improve the ship's aesthetics a bit more once the new update rolls around as well.

E-Wing will be coming up next.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Zyphex
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Zyphex
    E-Wing Added to the OP, should be up for download soon.
    Unlike my other ships, I went for 3:1 scale this time.

It never occurred to me how small the E-Wing was until I actually measured out the orthographic. If I stuck to 2:1, the aesthetics wouldn't have come out how I wanted and the ship stats would have been horrendous. Not that stats are my priority, but I at least try to make my ships flyable and with stable energy, armaments, and shielding. I actually started from scratch after making the 2:1 and reworked proportions. A screenshot for comparison is below. I'm much more satisfied with the 3:1, and because the E-Wing is small, the 3:1 doesn't even feel oversize next to my other stuff.

Anyway, my ramblings about the build process aside, I used Dark Empire's monotone paint scheme and expanded wing span instead of the typical Rebel colors and stubby wingspan presented in the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels. I prefer to stick to source material generally.

Basalisk War Droid Kotor II Ver. removed from OP. I just lost interest, there's other ships I'd rather spend my time on, and I have about half a dozen more in my mind along with the remaining ships in my planned build and WIP section.

I'll be picking back up my Acclamator I as my main focus as of now. I'll try to work at a fast pace, but we shall see.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Zyphex
    Reaction score
    Zyphex
    E-Wing Added to the OP, should be up for download soon.
    Unlike my other ships, I went for 3:1 scale this time.

It never occurred to me how small the E-Wing was until I actually measured out the orthographic. If I stuck to 2:1, the aesthetics wouldn't have come out how I wanted and the ship stats would have been horrendous. Not that stats are my priority, but I at least try to make my ships flyable and with stable energy, armaments, and shielding. I actually started from scratch after making the 2:1 and reworked proportions. A screenshot for comparison is below. I'm much more satisfied with the 3:1, and because the E-Wing is small, the 3:1 doesn't even feel oversize next to my other stuff.

Anyway, my ramblings about the build process aside, I used Dark Empire's monotone paint scheme and expanded wing span instead of the typical Rebel colors and stubby wingspan presented in the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels. I prefer to stick to source material generally.

Basalisk War Droid Kotor II Ver. removed from OP. I just lost interest, there's other ships I'd rather spend my time on, and I have about half a dozen more in my mind along with the remaining ships in my planned build and WIP section.

I'll be picking back up my Acclamator I as my main focus as of now. I'll try to work at a fast pace, but we shall see.
    That's awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Haha, time for a late night update!

Just in case anyone thinks I'm not continuing forward with my Acclamator I seriously, I'm certainly progressing and working to make this ship as proportionate as possible.

There was a disconnect in how I would build when I started compared to how I build now, so finding out how to resume and where to resume was a bit of a tricky affair. Part of the reason I stopped in the first place was the weird triangular formations on the top-center of the ship. I measured, revised and revised again. And revised a third time. It's a much more complex shape than it actually looks. Now that I'm done with what I feel is the absolute worst part of the ship, I'll be progressing quite a bit faster. Here's a look at what I've got so far.

Bare-bones, but it's starting to take shape and the flat hull is just begging to be detailed! Sadly that will have to wait.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Small progress on the Acclamator I, updated in the OP and right here. I'm doing each layer of the center wedges, angle by angle. It's tedious as hell, but with something this big I'm being a perfectionist. I actually did the whole thing once, but tore it down because it just didn't look quite right.

To break up the monotony of making right triangles, and retain my sanity, I've added a new ship to the OP. The CloakShape Fighter. Strangely enough, just like the actual CloakShape in Star Wars, with the way I built it, it should be very easy for someone to customize and mod to suit their needs.

Reaction score
    Could you make the X-70B Phantom-class Prototype ship from Star Wars the Old Republic?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I've renamed the thread to stand out more and better reflect the fact that my shipyard has a main focus on the newly dubbed "Legends" portion of the past 30-something years of Star Wars EU. Just wanted to address that to avoid any possible confusion.

Could you make the X-70B Phantom-class Prototype ship from Star Wars the Old Republic?
    I will consider this, as I've been wanting to start working on more medium sized ships instead of just personal craft. Despite how much I dislike The Old Republic MMO in terms of gameplay and lore, some of the ships are awesome and I had considered doing a couple because of how large they are, and how easy they would be to plan out.

My next wave of releases I hope to make more streamlined around a certain game, comic, faction, or theme. Well, once I finish everything off my current list on the OP.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Certain game you say? Hmmm RC?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Certain game you say? Hmmm RC?
    You mean Republic Commando, right? (I loved it)

Was there even any exclusive or first appearance ships in RC? Most of the ships were just from Episode II, aside from Grievous' personal starfighter if I recall. If you want a fix of something from RC, for my Acclamator I'm actually taking some inspiration from the second set of levels and putting an entry hatch in each of the torpedo launch tubes that Delta Squad infiltrated in game when I get around to that area.

TOR and Kotor I+II are prime candidates for game specific.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There is a drop ship that delivers you first on Geonosis then the Prosecutor. I can't quite remember the name.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    In RC there is a recusant class destroyer at the end, if i remember well it was its first appearance

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Has better idea for game!!!

Starwars Jedi Starfighter introduces a wide array of ships for the first time!!!

Sabboth Destroyers, Scarabs, and the many personal fightercraft used by the good guy pirates!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Has better idea for game!!!

Starwars Jedi Starfighter introduces a wide array of ships for the first time!!!

Sabboth Destroyers, Scarabs, and the many personal fightercraft used by the good guy pirates!
    Well damn, looks like I have to give that a play then. I always passed the game up for some reason. I regret not getting it cheap(er) on Steam when it was Star Wars day.

Over the next couple days I'll be trying to update all my ships with the new weapons system, but so far it's been quite challenging.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Would love to see a ATR-6 Assault transport, or a YKL-37R Nova Courier.

Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Would love to see a ATR-6 Assault transport, or a YKL-37R Nova Courier.

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the encouragement. I've gotten back in the mood to do replicas recently, so I'll certainly add them to my to do list. Someone also requested via PM, the Phantom from Rebels, so I'm interested in that too.

I feel really bad about not following through on my Acclamator I when I got Star Made burnout, so I want to be careful about taking on too much again.