Star Wars: CR90 Corvette

Reaction score
    This is the CR90 Corvette, also known as Corellian Corvette and the Rebel Blockade Runner.

I have built an interior similar to the real thing. There is also working escape pods which you can enter from inside the ship.

Power, thruster and shields are not that impressive, I'm not that familiar with building efficient with those.

Length: 154m(1:1 Scale)

Download: http://star-made.org/node/6486

-Cupcake

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You don\'t have to, but we would like you to join our server. Have you seen the \"The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!\" page? We currently have 44 people including me in the faction. Since I like this Corvette a lot, I\'m asking if you would like to join.

Reaction score
    I\'m not a fighter, I\'m just a builder. I like to calmly build by my own and not worry about others.
    So thank you, but no thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don\'t want to be rude about asking again, but if you take a look at our description, there are these certain groups called ministers. These minsters have certain things that they each do. There are five of them. The one I want you to join is the Minister of Industry. That minister creates capital ships and starfighters. You can fight if you want. You don\'t have to. It\'s optional. So, what\'s your answer?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like the download link when its done. it looks awesome!

i recomend next trying to build a star destroyer!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You don\'t have to join. We really love your corvette, though. What do you say if we take your blueprints? On our faction page, we\'ll credit you with your name listed as a benefitter. Even though you won\'t be with the Rebel Alliance, you can still join our server. Could we also make slight changes that won\'t destroy the creation? We would like your reccomendation on that. Do we have an accord?

Reaction score
    I might even come and look at the server, al though that will have to be later. Are currently changing internet company and have limited internet acces atm.

Reaction score
    When it is, I will be posting the download link in this thread.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I love every one of the pices that you have done so far, Cupcake! Keep up the awesome work!

Reaction score
    The ship is very near completion. I\'ve added a few things like working escape pods, bridge and some other smaller rooms. I basically have a few details here and there and it\'s done.

The ship is no longer 151blocks long, it\'s 154 now. The reason is, it looked way better with those extra blocks(more like the real thing).

Anyway here\'s 4 pictures of it\'s current state:

-Cupcake