Star Trek

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Space the final frontier thes are the voyages of the starship poopbucket it's five year mission to explore strange new worlds to seek out new life and new civilizations to boldly go were no player has gone before!

I think that the game should show diversity twards movies and tv shows I think we've all seen the death star core but why not add some things frome star trek like photon torpedos phazers comunicators civilizations tricorders.

If you have all seen the trailer to star made than you will see the star ship Enterprise being attacked by other ships so I personaly think that a portion of the game should head in that direction.

Thank you for your consideration and pleas rate fairly.

-Adam

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    StarMade isn\'t Star Trek inspired game, if you want Star Trek inspired game go play StarTrek Online, it\'s free. And you can already make some of the listed stuff, if you get a little creative, that\'s what this game is about: Getting creative, not copying TV shows.

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I mean it would have to include stuff from Star Wars obviously and some stuff for trekky\'s too but still it would be hard to make it to where players can jump to hyperspeed (warp speed for you trekky\'s) ill admit torpedoes can work cause there\'s one weapon star trek and star wars have in common its photon torpedoes. Plus com\'s wise it have to be a communication\'s block in the ships bridge. But ill have to say radios sound like a great idea.

Reaction score
    After the game is a little bit more stable, hopefully Schema will allow mods. When that happens I guarantee you that someone will make a weapon pack with photon torpedoes and phasers.

Reaction score
    So Star Trek actually has more things in game right now than Star Wars since the Death Star core isn\'t in use and you can\'t even place it. However I\'d really perfer Starmade to be it\'s own thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    why not nukes and a supply systemof food and water, or centurion robots which can fight borders a a programmable ai.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Things are player created - except perhaps the death star core, but I believe that was a joke of some kind, and is not actually useful in any way.

If the devs add anything tech-wise, it ought to be generic in nature.

I\'d like to see scanners, both handheld and ship-mounted, for the purpose of finding resources through means other than \"mine everything\". There\'s your tricorder, in a way.

I\'d like to see more weapon types, such as beam-type weapons - but your \"torpedoes\" are already ingame, really, and I think if you tweak an AMC right, it fires a near-unending stream of bolts.

I\'d like to see NPC creatures on planets and in pirate stations/ships, so we can take over pirate stations by boarding. I\'d like to see various AI civilizations randomly generated to provide more varied encounter possibilities.

But all of these things can be player created (albeit some support necessary for the AI civs and creatures in them).

People are already building Federation ships, Klingon ships, and shiploads (pun intended) of other stuff from Star Trek. When/if beam-type weapons are in, I\'m sure someone will mount them on the Enterprise and go about exploring a planet or ten. Again, since I\'m sure someone already did with only the AMCs.

Also tens of other series are providing content. And player-created designs are creating entirely new possibilities for sci-fi stories.

The point of this game is to create a sci-fi space sandbox for us to play in - not provide a star-trek sandbox.

Not to mention, if the devs started putting that kind of thing in the game, I\'d predict lawsuits from the Star Trek people.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We should at least have beam cannons. That would be so cool...

They would be perfect weapons for giant spaceships to shoot eachother with!

Also, perhaps we can have a teleporter that can be used in the event a player accidentally gets seperated from his ship, or for beaming aboard wanted players (It would only beam in so you couldn\'t invade other player\'s ships)