Star Trek USS Phoenix/USS Sunderland

Reaction score
    my second project, my first being a capital ship, is to create the uss sunderland from star trek next generation: coming in a sec (page not loading)

week 1:

the shell so far: http://imgur.com/a/W4oY8

as you can see, the i have started on the saucer section: im using symmetry as the saucer on this ship is a circle.

Reaction score
    to those people who have actually read this: im discontinuing this build because i i had almost completed the saucer section when i came on to find that a character called \'marshalpictureproductions\' or something, had raided my airspace, taken over my planet (i even had a fac block) and used my ships for target practice. so, the sutherland is no more, and i do not want to rebuild it as it would only be destroyed again. i hope you all understand, if you dont: my ships mean a lot to me. at the end of the build, it takes a lot on my part to release them to the public. so thanks for listening

yours sincerely,

elmairin

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Did you save the ship to the catalog? If so just buy the blueprint of it again.

Also, if I remember correctly, there is no such federation ship as the \"USS Sunderland\"

There is however the \"USS Sutherland\"

Reaction score
    i didnt have a blue print (stupid of me)

and yes, it was a typo... (stupider)