Star Trek Online : NCC-1701-F

Reaction score
    So the story of this ship is quite lengthy, but in short I started making this a while ago and took a HUGE hiatus from Star-Made and eventually came back.
    I discovered this ship still intact so I thought to myself "Why not finish it?"

This is the current progress it's at:

So tell me, what do you guys think so far?

EDIT #1 The project is back! I took an extended hiatus and did 'some' work without posting any updates. The shell of the ship is about 85% complete and still deciding on if I want an interior or just systems, you can decide!

EDIT #2 The ship comes with an auxillary craft which I am trying my hardest to work out, If anybody knows if it's possible to dock this

Into this

The dimensions are perfect I just can't figure out if it's possible with docking modules, it doesn't really matter if I can't because I'll just figure out a way to build it in there.

Reaction score
    Having never played the game, I had to Google for images of the ship. What you have so far looks faithful to the original model, as far as I can tell. Can\'t wait to see more.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    OMG I LOVE YOU.

Tried building this once before but could never get it right, looking forward to more

Reaction score
    It\'s coming along slowly because I came across an error so after it took a while to fix I\'ve just been doing it slowly, don\'t want to make another mistake which could break the ship again

Reaction score
    I\'m truely sorry for the lack of updates but I come with good news!

I went on a bit of a hiatus (about a month or so) and after that continued working for days at end, infact so much so that the final \'shell\' is almost done, but as you can see the lack of updates didn\'t mean that I was discontinuing the ship.

I couldn\'t quite get the entire ship so if anybody can tell me how to best take a picture of the full ship, I\'d be very happy.

PS. There are also some rendering problems in these photos so some bits look missing, don\'t worry they are there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have an oddysey ship in STO and you can take the best pictures in the ship customization. I could make them for you but mine probably looks a bit different.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Well... normally I wouldn\'t care and I\'d just let you go about your business with this... And I really don\'t want to start this but I suppose you have to have a chance to defend your \"work\". I\'m doing this in an effort to not sound like a complete dick and you to dismiss me as a \"hater\" because believe me, I do know what it feels like to have \"everybody be a critic.\" So here I go... Don\'t you think you should give Momentaneously credit for his model of the Odyssey? I mean unless you actually pulled the model out of Star Trek Online and ran it through binvox yourself, but then it wouldn\'t have all of the texturing that Momentaneously did now would it? Even down to the green phaser banks, and the hole where the giant light is supposed to be at the bottom of the saucer. There\'s a hole there because SMEdit doesn\'t convert that block from the .schematic file. And you get that solid gray color for the entire ship because the one in minecraft is made of light grey wool. If you played with some of the tools on both programs, you could at least get the black paint texturing to show up on the white hull, which is supposed to be white on the default odyssey. I\'ve played around with Momentaneously\'s model a lot on my own private server and lets just say I know the kinks of that particular model. If you would like I can post picturues of that entire ship exactly the way you have it to show that it is an imported model using SMEdit\'s .schematic file conversion. I\'m writing this wall of text to give you a chance to slap me down and defend your \"work\" and prove me wrong so please, present your evidence that you have actually built this with your own two hands and I will retract my arguement.