Star Trek constellation class build.

Reaction score
    Hello people, hereby i show you a WIP of my Star trek constellation class build. (singleplayer, multiplayer was to... unsuitable... for my taste and experiences...)

i created it by downloading a 3d model of the ship, make a minecraft schematic from it with binvox and then built it by hand using a program caled schematic2blueprint.

it currently is 352 long by 108 high and 201 wide

its mass is 22026.4 and that is only the simple hull and 3 out of 7 hangars...

let me know what you think :D

For larger images click https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3Rfk98XEMxJN3lucFdCUGNWMGc&usp=sharing

one of the recource images i am using for the build:

the pirate ships seen below it are some of my server builds i managed to retrieve.... as seen some miss various bits and pieces :/ mostly turrets and the odd hole though...

and no, these ships are not made public...

Reaction score
    update: side hangars and main hangar are now finished.

as previous, use the google link in the op for bigger images...

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hi there I do a feature on Mushroom Fleet called \" Hall of Smedit \" and so every Sunday I go hunting builders and projects for community spotlight :D

It would be great to look at your ship when done.

Reaction score
    thank you :D

it is far from done however....

also this is not made by SMEdit

i use schematic2blueprint as stated in the op:

heres a link to the program (click image):

as for a available download, once i finish enough of the ship i will put it up... if possible maybe even deliver it in person...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That looks great! Nice to see a ship from Star Trek that isn\'t the Enterprise... Does it have a name? If not, you should do Stargazer. Ain\'t nobody messes with Picard. Ain\'t nobody.

Reaction score
    stargazer, yeah that name is a bit to obvious... project is on hold for now (more demanding stuff going on) but it\'ll get a good name.

thanks.