Star Trek: Combat Evolved

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Same Voyager is the best!!!! i'm gonna make different versions of it, original, borgified and deployable armour
    SWEEEEET! I think my DFIII should be look like the deployable armor one. I blocked out the general shape with tekt and a few other materials and it looks best (to me) in dark grey. I'm looking forward to what you're making too!
    I play on Dominion Prime btw.

Reaction score
    SWEEEEET! I think my DFIII should be look like the deployable armor one. I blocked out the general shape with tekt and a few other materials and it looks best (to me) in dark grey. I'm looking forward to what you're making too!
    I play on Dominion Prime btw.
    I haven't been on a server before

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I haven't been on a server before
    That's okay, but if you were okay with a collaborative creation we would have to find a server to play on together or something like that. That's all I meant. If not that's fine too, I was just putting it out there.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You should try to do the USS Vengeance
    Sorry to revive an old thread. But i've been working on a 1/4 scale version of the USS vengeance. Its only the hull with no detailing or systems so far. But it should be done in a week.
    starmade-screenshot-0122.png starmade-screenshot-0123.png starmade-screenshot-0124.png starmade-screenshot-0125.png