Star Trek: Combat Evolved

Reaction score
    Update: 9th January 2015

Ambassador-Class secondary Hull:

NX Discovery Project:

Hi I've decided to update the NX-class's exterior and interior and update the ships systems, but instead of calling it Enterprise, I've decided to call her the Discovery.

Reaction score
    As a little break from the Enterprise-C project I decided to replay my collection of the mass effect trilogy with all dlc's and I've decided to start construction on a 1:1 scale SSV Normandy SR-1.

Whats your opinion?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm loving your work dude! What's the overall length going to be on that Enterprise C? You may have a bit of competition on that one ;)

I've been wanting an SR-1 for a while, you should go for it! maybe freshen up Skylord Luke's SR-2 while you're at it. Happy building!

Reaction score
    I've been doing an ambassador of my own
    starmade-screenshot-0044cropped.png starmade-screenshot-0045resize.png

it's uh... not finished yet.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I'm loving your work dude! What's the overall length going to be on that Enterprise C? You may have a bit of competition on that one ;)

I've been wanting an SR-1 for a while, you should go for it! maybe freshen up Skylord Luke's SR-2 while you're at it. Happy building!
    Thanks I've been working on the SR1 for a while as break from the Enterprise C, I'll be going back to the C soon and I've also got plans for a new SR2 of my own and the Destiny Ascension once I'm done with the Ambassador-Class.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425485589,1425485553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've been doing an ambassador of my own
    View attachment 9546 View attachment 9547

it's uh... not finished yet.
    I love your Ambassador is it 1:1?

Reaction score
    I couldn't find any sources that could agree on the exact dimensions. So I made it 527 meters long, 115 tall (with 26 decks planned) and over 300 meters wide. I'm sure it's off from being perfectly to scale, especially that saucer, but I just tried to take what I liked about the design and accentuate it. I appreciate the kind words on it. I have to be honest, what you've posted on your enterprise c looks much better than mine though! Lol.

Reaction score
    I couldn't find any sources that could agree on the exact dimensions. So I made it 527 meters long, 115 tall (with 26 decks planned) and over 300 meters wide. I'm sure it's off from being perfectly to scale, especially that saucer, but I just tried to take what I liked about the design and accentuate it. I appreciate the kind words on it. I have to be honest, what you've posted on your enterprise c looks much better than mine though! Lol.
    Your hull is great, I'm doing the length 526m, width 315m and the height 49m (probably more) and I'm planing to have around at least 30 decks but I don't know yet :)

Reaction score
    Since im considering rejoining starmade soon, im wondering about a custom build halberd class destroyer from halo. I previously worked with a shipyard (kuvyat shipyards) in a server when starmade was f2p, who was building me a Charon frigate, one which didn't see completion as the server was reset. Are you based in a certain server etc? Just wondering so if I do rejoin I can drum up the EC to possible get a private build of the halberd class destroyer. Not submitted to the public domain because i was running on a halo server, and I would absolutely hate for those covvies to get their hands on the ship design itself.

Reaction score
    Since im considering rejoining starmade soon, im wondering about a custom build halberd class destroyer from halo. I previously worked with a shipyard (kuvyat shipyards) in a server when starmade was f2p, who was building me a Charon frigate, one which didn't see completion as the server was reset. Are you based in a certain server etc? Just wondering so if I do rejoin I can drum up the EC to possible get a private build of the halberd class destroyer. Not submitted to the public domain because i was running on a halo server, and I would absolutely hate for those covvies to get their hands on the ship design itself.
    I don't go on servers to build, I do it solo

Reaction score
    If its not too much trouble. Just looked at your other projects. Heck even if its an armoured frame of it, that would be awesome

Reaction score
    Reaction score
    I didn't know anyone was doing an Ambassador class, or I probably wouldn't have started mine so long ago...

Mine is 526 long, 325 wide, and 133 high... almost 1:1. I changed the secondary shuttle bay to make it longer, wider, taller to accomodate a runabout instead of tiny shuttles.

Here's some pics of it so far:

Sorry if the post is too long.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Very nice, small suggestion though

Those bussards are a little bland (a problem with most trek builds). Try building them with red glass and the crystal around the edges, with a cavity inside where you can see the actual ramscoops. This is something I did on an Odyssey class i am working on, and I fell in love with teh look.

I am planning to do a similar thing with the blue warp plasma things, where you can see the actual coils through them :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow that Ambassador is gorgeous indominae! I hope you put it up here on the dock someday!

I'm also working on an Ambassador, mine will look considerably different though because I'm going off the prototype design. Something like this:

I've got most of the hull detailing done, I'm working on the interior now. Looking forward to the rail update so I can attempt a few turbolifts, recessed turrets, and an awesome docking bay. I'll post some actual pics when I have at least finished the external details.

Also give us some more teasers for that Odyssey therimmer96!

Reaction score
    These ships are great I've had troubles with my Ambassador-Class recently but I'll be back on track shortly, I'm also planning on a dry dock for it and an Intrepid-Class.

Reaction score
    Hi, I've been trying to find or build a drydock for the Ambassador-Class construction and I can't seem to get Gaeassons's Drydock to work does anyone know how to get it to work, it'll help me with the construction of the Enterprise-C, Thanks!

Reactions: Rumcajz