star ship enterprise

Reaction score
    i am making a flyable enterprise, the saucer is 300 accross. lots of turrets and 1 antimatter cannon which takes up 1 300 wide circle into 1 shot.

Reaction score
    Ok thanks for the advice and i have a crew of 18 people already. We are doing a youtube series.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dude the ship needs over 6000 crew the main saucer is like 600 blocks so try and beat that cause i seen one full scale in minecraft and they spent 3 years on it and its not finshed!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Can we have the link to the chsnnel / playlist so we can be kept up tdate of this, I\'m currently working on my USS kelvin and I am looking for inspiration to finish it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well first thing ive got to say is wow some people can be dicks on this forum not mentioning names... but eitherway being a trekkie i cant wait to see what you come out with but may i ask what enterprise the NX, A, B, C, D or E

Reaction score
    I would imagine he\'s talking about the original series Enterprise (or maybe the refit), given the dimensions he mentioned.

Reaction score
    It may need to be known that: NCC-1701 = max 100 crew

NCC-1701-D = 1000 crew

NCC-1701-E = 750 crew

None of the Enterprises have 6000 crew

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pretty sure he meant there are 18 people working on it -_-

Reaction score
    Are we ever going to see any of your work? You played this up as being a big thing but you\'ve failed to deliver even one screenshot of progress. Such action gives the impression that you\'re not actually building this, and that you only posted to make yourself look like a better builder than you are.

Reaction score
    Well if you liek to see a starship enterprise WIP, i am posting updates on my project forum

http://star-made.org/content/project-ussenterprise-ncc-1701-d