star ship enterprise server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my laptop kept crashing, but i got a new one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    cin i gone i am op i made aship dilill 861 damge in a hite and it tock over 50,000 antimatter cannons to do that

Reaction score
    I would be happy to join your crew. I have seen a lot of star trek so I can be of much assistance.

Reaction score
    Check the date on the thread, and how long ago the account owner last signed in, and you will see that you are necroposting, and that the thread is dead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys I am a very big fan of Star trek and although this post seems to be dead I would be happy to at least try to create my own server and get you guys in to it. I am only 14 but I am very good at computers for example I built my own customized gaming Pc for chritmas as my christmas present was a box of pc parts. Anyway I would appreciatesome help in creating a server for free and will NOT rent one. I will post the ip here when I have it running. The starships will not be there we will all have the job of building the starship.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    A free server? so one hosted in your house? I cant recommend it, but I can recommend probably the cheapest starmade host, PingPerfect. Cheap, reliable and awesome customer services

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t see why I cannot host it but cool. I am currently saving up my money for some other games on steam you see.

Apologies for not checking for new posts. Been a bt caught up with my new youtube channel and playing BF4.