star ship enterprise server

Reaction score
    hello i will be starting a server soon for a youtube series and i need a crew for my full size enterprise. please message me if you wish to join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d love to join in, especially if you need someone who can do some Voice acting-esque stuff :p My skills are average. Also I might be able to throw down like 2 dollars for a server @-@ I\'m a little on the poor side till I find a new job.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We could actually try making a Hamachi server or something of the sorts :eek:

Reaction score
    Bananaiguana
    CynicalTyrant
    Rex Romiez
    fulldadsxbox
    saibot
    owen
    v2
    Megaty
    MissValeska
    Deathjaw

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Star trek was one of my favorite shows, and still is.

As a kid, it was always a fantasy to be aboard the enterprise, and help out the crew.

I would love to join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi um... im a bit sad because when i scrolled down this list i saw that you just finished your crew :( is there any chance for me to get in? because i would love to and i\'ve searched for a good server to get on but i haven\'t found a good server yet so yeah (i mean a crew ship server thing)

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If its only for recording purpose then why dont you just host it yourself, on your computer or a Laptop..

unless you want to open to public then there is no reason to pay a host for a server..