Star Made Themed Ship Screenshots

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The class is being decommisioned

therimmer96

Reaction score
    from what i have heard starfleet is switching to the arminage class is a 24th century ship basically a better bigger akira class
    Correct, it is about 30% bigger, and much nicer looking. Unfortunately due to limited time before the update,we have had to use a binvox conversion, although it is a crappy one and is being worked on still :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i have put some screen shots of the nebula class in the screen shots part if you want to see them

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If the Akira is being decommissioned could you release the Blueprints. Would be a shame to see it go away forever.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    If the Akira is being decommissioned could you release the Blueprints. Would be a shame to see it go away forever.
    We are already compiling a list of all our ships, screenshoting them and building a ship yards post

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    rimmer you know how you got the nebula class why don't you put some of the other class on the shipyard like the saber the steamrunner so fans of star trek can make the ships how they like since i know i want a steamrunner or a saber and it would make the fleet a bit stronger at least if the borg come on the server (i hope they do)