Star Fleet - Recruitment -setinelalliance server

Reaction score
    Hello all this is a short but not detailed post. We are just reaching out for new people who wish to join an exciting new adventure with us here at Star fleet. We are a new factions with numbers growing daily we will have a unique system of orders and fulfillment's to get ourselves to the next level. We want to go beyond where others have not and create both an easy to understand and somewhat fluently run charter. message cmgjones on steam to apply or simply join the sentinalallianceserver and join trough the factions menu.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Welcome to the world of faction politics callumboii

Should you require any help getting started or have any questions about starmade factions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

In the meantime, I would recommend adding some pictures of ships/stations you have made or control, with a view to giving some visual aid to your recruitment notice.

Reactions: JumpSuit

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    oh god another tsa recruitment thing.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hi I'd like to join. I'm currently in the vaygr faction and I see you guys are super good at PVP since you play on TSA. The reason you see no other big factions on TSA is because everyone is super good at PVP there and just kills them off. Like this one time I put drones outside this guys base and he tried shooting them with a pistol and died! Super good amiright? Anyways, I want to join star fleet but you have to promise to protec me since I'm not use to a super hardcore PVP server. Thanks

Reactions: GDPR 302420

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    oh god another tsa recruitment thing.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Hi I'd like to join. I'm currently in the vaygr faction and I see you guys are super good at PVP since you play on TSA. The reason you see no other big factions on TSA is because everyone is super good at PVP there and just kills them off. Like this one time I put drones outside this guys base and he tried shooting them with a pistol and died! Super good amiright? Anyways, I want to join star fleet but you have to promise to protec me since I'm not use to a super hardcore PVP server. Thanks
    And this is the reason the forum staff did what they did to the old factions forum

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    And this is the reason the forum staff did what they did to the old factions forum
    I think the real reason was different faction members fighting in said threads, not people shitposting.