Squirrel's To-Scale Full-Interior Star Wars Ships

Reaction score
    I'm creating many Star Wars ships to scale with as much interior as I can possibly give. Therefore, these are not recommended for PVP as they will be absolutely slaughtered, but if you're competent, they can be used in PVE.

Cancelled:
    Assault Frigate Mark 1

Files are gone...

Completed:
    DP-20 Corellian Gunboat

Armament: 8 Dual AMC Turrets, 6 Single AMC Turrets, 4 SD-BB Launchers
    120 Meters Long...
    DP-20.sment

Marauder Cruiser

Armament: 2 AMC Cannons, 2 D-1000 Launchers
    Ship Compliment: 12 RZ-1 A Wings, 2 B-7 Light Freighters
    195 Meters Long
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9af7e78tje9qvp/Marauder Cruiser.sment

Interceptor-IV

Armament: 6 Dual AMC Turrets, 4 Single AMC Turrets, 3 SD-BB Launchers
    175 Meters Long
    Interceptor-IV.sment

GAT-12 Skipray Blastboat

Armament: 3 AMC Cannons, 1 Dual AMC Turret, 1 SD-BB Launcher, 1 D-1000 Launcher
    25 Meters Long
    Skipray_Blastboat.sment

RZ-1 A Wing

Armament: 2 AMC Cannons
    7 Meters Long
    RZ-1.sment

BTL-A4 Y Wing

Armament: 2 AMC Cannons, 2 D-1000 Launchers
    16 Meters Long
    BTL-A4.sment

T-65 X Wing

Armament: 4 AMC Cannons, 2 SD-BB Launchers
    13 Meters Long
    T-65.sment

Gamma Class Assault Shuttle

Armament: 2 AMC Cannons, 1 SD-BB Launcher, 2 AMC Turrets
    30 Meters Long
    Gamma Class Assault Shuttle.sment

B-7 Light Freighter

Armament: 1 AMC Cannon
    19 Meters Long
    B-7 Light Freighter.sment

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    uhhhh The B-7 is right above your new post

Reaction score
    Full scale ships with interiors are somewhat of a rarity. The only criticism I have in that the exteriors don't quite look right, but it's very hard to avoid that in StarMade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pretty impressive work. Looks like something that needs to be downloaded and tried.

Too bad more can't be done with the fighter-sized vessels to imitate an exterior hull, but with the limitations you have, it is easy to see what they are supposed to be.

Reaction score
    Would bumping this 2 years later be bad?

Updating that I will probably not be finishing the Assault Frigate Mark 1.
    Reason being that 1st, my computer exploded. No really.
    The hard drive survived, but I don't know how to retrieve the files.
    Additionally, with the changes in complexity to Starmade, 1:1 scale fighters just won't work the way I need them. For example, imagine trying to recreate the turret on the Skipray Blastboat with the current rail system. And the A-Wing even when I first made it already had 1 block where it shouldn't be, but I really had to cram as much as I could on such a small ship.

I don't want to create capital ships if they can't have smaller ships. I'll return to my own designs.
    Sorry if I kept anyone waiting for so long, but I do have a computer again.

Reaction score
    [Star Wars] Interceptor IV Frigate

"Probably my best build so far. atleast by my opinion (yay i'm getting better ;D )."

Literally took my design and claimed it as his own. Same interior and some exterior details still visible I'm not even credited.

S/he uploaded that in 2015.

Mine was up by January 2014.
    And looking at the post date for OP, it's also 2014.

If you want to edit my stuff, don't claim it as your own and not even credit me.

Reactions: Calhoun
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    instead of like ranting it out here. you could have messaged me dirrectly or at all really and solve this matter, instead you just rant it out and says nothing to me.

when i decided to build the Interceptor IV i took some pictures i found on google. i found a thread that had alot of picures of an allredy built interceptor IV (what wasn't entirely correct) but the author there said it was built in minecraft. your name was never brought up, neither was starmade. since i didn't use that skin on the blocks i didn't recognize the starmade style. and since i haven't played minecraft in like 5 years i thought it was from there.

so i used some of the pictures i found witch apparently was from your ship and used them to create my own. and since you posted yours while the old site was still up and runing and i posted mine when the new site came to be i could not find it in the star made registry. just smal talks about people planing on building an interceptor for their servers or something like that.

i am sorry. but you should atleast have tried to talk to me in private first instead of just ranting it out there.