SQLException in script file line 74 - Corrupted Index?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, the computer I've been playing on (a MacBook Pro triple-booted, running Windows 7) went to update, but it failed. When it went to revert change, it got stuck there, and hard restarting the computer didn't fix it. So, to get around this I restored it to before the update. Unfortunately, this somehow broke my database for StarMade. While I have found, thanks to other people having the same issue, the game can be made runnable again by removing the "index" folder from the server_database directory, doing so also removes all the ships I built, then planet above which I was building, and probably everything else specific to the world. I was wondering if anyone either knew how to fix the database without losing everything, or if there might be another way around this?

(I have an idea, but I don't think it will work. If Windows created another backup before restoring, then I might be able to restore to the post update, and assuming I'm still unable to login to Windows because it attempts to revert, I could log into the Linux partition and copy off my database files... but I highly, highly doubt this is the case, and I don't think I want to risk it, unless someone knows for sure it will work.)