Sprint/Jetpack boost

Reaction score
    I think you should add sprint that only works if you're in gravity.
    So I could be on my space stations gravity, and hold shift and it would sprint.
    At the moment it's very slow to walk around...

Second Suggestion:
    While in zero gravity, hold sprint for a jetpack boost that will move you quickly for a short amount of time, with a cooldown, Or just a fuel limit that must be refueled somehow.

Reaction score
    I support this idea, but I think it would need to come later when (if) there are things such as boarding parties where you need to move quickly from place to place on a ship, or you are needing to shoot at other players while also dodging their fire.

Edit: For second suggestion, I give support for the idea if there is some sort of fuel limit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I wouldn\'t mind extended walk/suitflight speed, but not in the default suit. Possibly in the future, when (if) different suit variants offering different bonuses would be made..?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Travelling any kind of extended distance outside of a ship could use some work. Getting around some of the larger ships, stations and planets in gravity would be greatly improved with a sprinting system. I also agree with a temporary boost during zero G. A speed increase for a short duration, and then a cooldown, or even as ApachePilot said, a fuel limit which could be recharged when on a ship.

Reaction score
    The sprint will give the gravity generators more meaning; jet pack idea is meh but hell yea for sprint.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I support both of these however sprint should have a time use and that while your close to your ship you have infinate for the jetpack since you can have a fuel line attacted.

Also if you have grav units and you go into the inside of the ship through a plexdoor the gravity auto turns on so it can be stored away and not taking up spawn and make it easier to move around your ship while it\'s moving.