Spinning core

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Since this new update (0.094), when ever I spawn just a core and get into it to fly just the core it will spin out of control on the vertical axis. The camera just looks like it's shaking when you're in the core, but when you exit the core it's sitting on the spot spinning like a top. The more parts I add to the core the less it has a tendency to spin.

Pressing 'C' will sometimes stop the spin, but soon as you touch the mouse again, the spinning restarts.

I get it near large objects and also in open space.

**** EDIT: More playing around with it and it seems to only happen when the frame rates are really low (sub 20fps). I'd use one of my faster PCs, but the constant dropouts to the desktop on the i7 machines drive me crazy. I'd rather have stable gameplay than high fps.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Someone finnaly puts a forum up to this annoying bug

Reaction score
    Just got 0.094 and have a similar but possibly worse problem.

When I enter the core of any of my ships and switch views to cockpits etc the aim reticle becomes off centre and I cant cycle through to the core again unless I enter build mode and then flight mode again. Then if I exit the core, the ship spins madly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whenever I fly my ship near a space station my ship spins around and looses control, this also happens near planets. My computer is probably just slow or something. Any advice for this unusuall glitch?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Really bad bug. hapens to me whenever i am near a large ship in a core or something that is large, space stations things like that. i was using a core to start a turret and couldn\'t even dock because of this bug, hopefully it gets fixed.

Reaction score
    I have been having this problem sine they changed the turning mechanics. It is a problem with the new turning mechanics in relation to lag. I hope they fix it soon because it is hard to make my tutorial videos with this going on.