Speech

Reaction score
    Good morning. In less than an hour, starcraft from here will join others from around the galaxy. And you will be launching the largest space battle in this history of disintegrators. Disintegrators -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the year in which disintegrators become obsolete, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the day i am posting this will no longer be known as just a random day, but as the day when the galaxy declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!" Today, we celebrate our Independence Day! (from the fact that disintegrator minefields aren't going to be made anymore)

Reaction score
    Good moirnng. In esls ahnt na hrou, atsrcraft rfom ehre will join others frmo oaurnd hte alagxy. Nad oyu llwi be naulcnhig the lgarest ecspa atbtel in iths ohtirys fo istaostidrnegr. Nrdsrtigotiaes -- htta owrd slhoud ahve new meagnni for lal fo su odtay. Ew acn\'t be cosneudm by oru ptety rneeidfefsc yanomre. Ew iwll be ndiuet in our mncmoo intreests. Eprahps sti afte that otday is eht eyar ni ihwch istagdentorirs cboeme osbletoe, nad you ilwl cnoe gaain eb gfhiting ofr rou oeedfrm, ont ofmr ytannry, esposoprin, ro inrepetusoc -- but rfom tninnahialio. Ew\'er fihggtin orf uor rhgti ot leiv, to sxeit. Adn shodul ew nwi eht yda, hte day i am gotspni iths lwil on enlogr eb nwkon as usjt a raonmd yda, utb as eth ayd hwen teh axglay ecdlread ni neo oiecv: \"Ew wlil ont go qiuelty tnoi the gniht! We iwll nto navhis oiwhtut a hfigt! Ew\'er going to ilve on! We\'er igogn to ursivve!\" Odtay, ew lbeceetra uor Necepdeendin Day! (mfor eth aftc htat nsdrgtratiieo minilfeeds nare\'t igong ot eb amed anymore)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    +1 for using the Independence Day speech ! Ive always liked that one.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Disintegrator mines are persistent while minelayer mines will presumably be temporary. There will be always be a place for permanent mines in longterm area denial.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    The majority of people speak it on this forum, so do us all a favor, and at least translate it...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The words are all backwards.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I hope it is cost efficient enough.

What I fear: One bobby mine with 25 bombs? either they are so small that they waste themselves against the enemy shield or get shot down before they arive too easily for their enorm cost.

Maybe you should be able to set minefield bobbies should attack only bigger ships, to make create a secure passage for small ones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I\'m guessing you know the kamikazee drone formula which is to put a pulsar computer with on pulsar on it, causing it to get so close it just rams it with your addition of disintergraters.

What I did was make a carrier like ships with a pretty good amc array

add kami-drones as turrets. enable ai. lower enemy shields. unattach all turrets. watch as the enemy panics as it\'s about to be swarmed by a beehive of fuck you. even if you lose the battle, their ship will be riddled with so many gapes they might as well make a new one/buy one

by the way, I would checker your disintergrater arrays, their blast is powerfull enough to leave holes in hull,

I don\'t know how much of a buff you get from grouping disintergraters, but you\'ll get a much larger blast radius if you hit them with a bunch of smaller explosions, rather than one more powerful concintrated explosion