Spearhead Yachtworks (formerly called "Zenatio Shipyards")

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    HOLY MACARONIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been impressed like this in a while, props to you!!!

Ps: sorry about the double post :/
    Thanks! It's a project I've put on hold a bit. I should really just finish it. Anyways, thanks again :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    marshrover Your pirate ship is finished! It has approximately the same mass and a very very similar style to the old bomber. I hope you like it!

Hammer Assault Bomber
    Front view:

Back view:

Top view:

Left side view:

Right side view:

When firing missiles:

Features:
    - A (mostly) flat bottom, for ease of landing
    - A swarm missile array
    - VERY lightly shielded (damn you patches)
    - A new, modern engine design
    - A 3:1 thrust ratio
    - Extremely dangerous for small, unshielded / lightly shielded ships.

Download (still waiting for approval)

EDIT: There seems to be something very wrong with the spoiler tag. Perhaps there is a limit on pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I believe the Limit is 10 pictures per post (since the Images will still load, even when Hidden by spoiler tags).

On a side note; Lovely ships you got here. Much Like.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I believe the Limit is 10 pictures per post (since the Images will still load, even when Hidden by spoiler tags).

On a side note; Lovely ships you got here. Much Like.
    Thanks! :)

(About the pictures, very strange. The post only has about 7 pictures. Perhaps it's something with the spoiler tags.)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well when I made my post I was able to have 20 images all hidden in spoilers
    So it is a bit weird how it works

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So, was a new update today, and with it comes new features. Namely, custom Station Generation.

Was Curious if I could expect you to make a few small stations as well? Namely in the style of the Viper and Tesseract (though it doesnt matter).

I dunno, I had been planning for a while to set up a interesting Single player world, but was waiting on this update - 3- Was gonna use some of your ships as the Pirates, and a matching station would be wondrous :x

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    So, was a new update today, and with it comes new features. Namely, custom Station Generation.

Was Curious if I could expect you to make a few small stations as well? Namely in the style of the Viper and Tesseract (though it doesnt matter).

I dunno, I had been planning for a while to set up a interesting Single player world, but was waiting on this update - 3- Was gonna use some of your ships as the Pirates, and a matching station would be wondrous :x
    I'd love to make some more stations :>
    How small would you need them, approx? And I assume you want something with decent combat capabilities?
    (Also, I might have to wait a little while before I can begin construction, my server is not yet updated.)

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'd love to make some more stations :>
    How small would you need them, approx? And I assume you want something with decent combat capabilities?
    (Also, I might have to wait a little while before I can begin construction, my server is not yet updated.)
    I'd rather leave that to your devilish imagination~

If I had to pick a size though, would say about Half to twice times the size of the standard Stations currently. Hell, even just change the Turret around on some (More variation, but I could do that myself as well).

But I am a guy who thinks 43 thousand fighters is "normal" o -o So Just do whatever you feel is right.

Reaction score
    im working on a prison stationa and am stuck on howto do it, id love to see your take on it

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    So, since there is (all of a sudden) a contest for standard stations, I decided to join in, starting with the construction of a pirate base. Do note I have a lot of things to do, and a lot of inactivity on building. Also, I am not too proficient with building large things.

^just a teaser

EDIT: A collaborative project between me and Orphy, Silly me forgetting to add that. .-.

im working on a prison stationa and am stuck on howto do it, id love to see your take on it
    Are you saying I should make my own, using the concept "Prison Station", or that I should give advice on how you can build yours?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Ahem...

The station contest entry is in collaboration with myself.

Whereas Zeno is apparently bad at big things, I am terrible at stations, but great at big things [citation needed]
    Hopefully this cancels out into an awesome big station that will win us a jillion dollars.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Ahem...

The station contest entry is in collaboration with myself.

Whereas Zeno is apparently bad at big things, I am terrible at stations, but great at big things [citation needed]
    Hopefully this cancels out into an awesome big station that will win us a jillion dollars.
    Oh, yes. I forgot to add that... ._.

Woopsie.

Reaction score
    either and or both :) maybe incorperate some cells into your pirate station

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    So I have been doing...stuff.
    I built a simple, fancy billboardship. (glorifying me of course)

I also made a new yacht. This is an armed, bigger version, with a lot of rooms, and will (once I finish the smallest of things I forgot) soon put it on the site.

And last, but not least, I have started a new base, which will contain quite a lot of rooms. Quite the insane number of rooms, even. Like, a space metropolis.
    First, I have made a crew room, very fancy for it's class. It's a middle-class room. (Prison cells will be third-class :p)

On a side note, my faction members are also very proficient in cooking up awesome designs. I (currently) have a systems expert and an aesthetics expert, besides myself. I am also nearing the completion of the refit of the Aegis, and I might do some minor color scheme changes to it. Somehow green appeals to me more than orange.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Bump~

I updated the main post. It has all kinds of nice gimmicks now. Though comments aimed at the previous OP don't make any sense anymore :P
    My apologies for that. But I hope the new structural layout compensates.

Reactions: Fuyuko
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah.. I just discovered you can have all kinds of fancy fonts and stuff c: