Spearhead Yachtworks (formerly called "Zenatio Shipyards")

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I find that grouping things in specific update posts and linking those in the OP works well, you could give it a try. However, given that you have multiple ships it might not work as well, still worth a try imo :p.

The last image in the OP is also not available, just sayin'
    Y u quote ancient posts kepkep

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    SURPRISE! It's time for a very long overdue update!

This bad boy is the SBS-171 Masakari-class battleship. For maximum facewrecking, it carries quad ion beams, a rapid explosive beam, one LRM20 launcher, twin MRM20 turrets, and 20 AMS pods. As usual, it comes with a complete roleplayable interior.

Also, I did an update on the good old SYD-701 Valkyrie. Now it has turrets that actually look half decent, and you can use the cargo door without getting a face full of missile exhaust!

Both of these vessels are UDP Mk1 capable, however the Masakari's docking braces are on the side and are not part of a complete airlock because its internal layout and hull shape made UDP systems a royal pain to install without a major redesign (and yes, that ship is at Rev D because Schema causes extreme feature creep with all the awesomeness he keeps adding).

Stay tuned, there's a lot more to come.
    Esarai's at it again! I need to tour the upgraded ships in-game sometime in the near future.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    *frowns*

Maybe we should make a new thread? This one is soooo olllld and it hurts to look at old me.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Old me is still all around this thread. Besides, 7 pages of ancientness is too much.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    That is impressive... Awesome as always. (Only thing is that it looks like an oversized fighter... but still awesome)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    That is impressive... Awesome as always. (Only thing is that it looks like an oversized fighter... but still awesome)
    You are not the only one who thinks that.

It's based off of the torso + arms of a MechWarrior mecha I think, so that explains a lot.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You are not the only one who thinks that.

It's based off of the torso + arms of a MechWarrior mecha I think, so that explains a lot.
    Indeed it is. I wanted to do an homage to one of my favorite 'mechs, and it already looks like a fighter with legs. Still working on finishing the interior and systems, but the good news is the hull is complete. In case you're wondering, those giant wing cannons are turrets.

I'm also being a doof and not updating any other ships I've posted even though they've been updated for like 2 months >_>

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Indeed it is. I wanted to do an homage to one of my favorite 'mechs, and it already looks like a fighter with legs. Still working on finishing the interior and systems, but the good news is the hull is complete. In case you're wondering, those giant wing cannons are turrets.

I'm also being a doof and not updating any other ships I've posted even though they've been updated for like 2 months >_>
    Version of a Mad Cat?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Version of a Mad Cat?
    I was working on a Timber Wolf/Mad Cat at one point. It was going to have a huge pair of solid-state torpedo launchers hurling 40 self-guided warhead bombs per salvo. The prototype worked beautifully. Ammo racks successfully cycling is a spectacle to behold... but then someone ATE THE PROTOTYPE. And the server reset. And life happened.

So I built an Ebon Jaguar (IS name: Cauldron Born) instead.

Reactions: Top 4ce