Spawning outside of the ship in singleplayer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Often when I exit the game and load it again, I spawn outside the ship. Sometimes it's 20m next to it, sometimes it's 100m and sometimes it's 1000m+.
    I believe that the player should spawn controlling the ship if he quit game while being in the core or other module.

Reaction score
    Also for servers, if you exit the game while in a ship, no one else should be able to get in until you log back on and get out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Speaking of not being able to get onto a ship, I found it possible to mount core of an AI ship in singleplayer lol
    This could also be fixed since it's pretty comical when you can control movement to some extent, firing, but not rotation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I to had the problem of trying to get back aboard a ship under Ai control after logging back in. I had unfortunately had the Ai set to auto attack and did not know that could also mean me. I had to boar my way though my ship as it was pitching and moving to get away from me trying to reach the core or be stranded in space.

Also I would like to say that I am greatly excited about this game and am looking forward to watching its progress.