spawned ships have no weapons settings

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive seen a numbe rof people who spawn a ship (even when i spawn a pirate or oter mob using admin commands) that say the weapons are all unassigned in the menu (pressing T shows no weapons to assign).

I carefully constructed several vessels, made sure they worked and then spawned them as mobs to combat pirates or when i spawned them as a player to use. Most of the time these vessels weapons are unassigned even if the design has them assigned when saved to catalog. It seems to be random and is hugely problematic when weapons are hard to get at on the ship and remap. The pirates and mobs just chase each other around endlessly with no one firing at all. Server spawned pirates also seem to have this problem.

Reaction score
    I agree that this needs fixed, risking millions of credits for a ship not to have weapons, and be no better than scrap is allitle frustrating.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Weapon settings are changing constantly on me, not just buying a schematic through the store. It seems to happen on server updates, crashes, wierd sector bugs. Or just about any time something happenes to the ship.

Reaction score
    ok to clarify, are you saing spawned ships have no weapons connected to their computers? on no computers mapped to the number keys?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Mapped to keys. Undock seems to stay mapped and using it brings back mappings but, they aren\'t mapped to the same keys still.