SPAWN STATION

Reaction score
    anyone know if there is a command to fully stop starter (spawn) station? i had it set to not spawn enemies but i believe it stopped transports from restocking it. is there a command for this?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Do you mean restocking the spawn station? If so:
    1: look at the shop and target it with 'F'
    2: Use the command /shop_restock

You also might want to use /shop_infinite as well.

Reaction score
    ty vvm bud
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421322959,1421321622][/DOUBLEPOST]/shop_infinite doesnt work :( .... not even sure the /shop_restock even works lol ty though

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ty vvm bud
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421322959,1421321622][/DOUBLEPOST]/shop_infinite doesnt work :( .... not even sure the /shop_restock even works lol ty though
    shop restock does work, it adds a small amount to the shop's overall stock of all blocks. Spam the comand for a while and it should fill up. Just be sure you selected it's marker with f. The command itself will not give you any notification it worked.

Reaction score
    Alright, I might just post this real quick.

Does anyone else get thousands (and I do mean that literally) of trade faction ships everywhere, like a stream, after using shop restock?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Make sure you're targeting the shop before using the commands. Both commands work, i use them on a near-daily basis.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Does anyone else get thousands (and I do mean that literally) of trade faction ships everywhere, like a stream, after using shop restock?
    I'm building at the spawn station, and do not get that in the current release. (Ver. 0.1867) Every once in a great while, I might get one.
    Additional details:
    I'm not leaving the spawn sector, I'm not using the /shop_restock command more than a dozen times in a row, and I generally despawn ships when they show up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Not me, and I spam the HELL out of that command at the spawn shop.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I feel bad for people who don't know about /shop_restock_full. Always tab complete to see if there's anything extra, people.