Recognized Spawn entity/blueprint as mirrored

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    Making a ship and putting a blast door on one side, that same blastdoor wont fit on the other side of the ship, so you need to mirror it. This gets really irritating if the blastdoor has multiple pieces etc, so i'd like to see a simple way to spawn a blueprint as mirrored either vertically or horizontally, either extending / adding a new spawn command or an option in the blueprint.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    This would be certainly be useful but seeing how it serves a very specific build function it would likely not be high on the priority list. I have a feeling this would be best implemented with templates, where a copied selection can be mirrored horizontally or vertically.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    For multi-entity scenarios, this might require cross-entity templates. And IDK how feasible that is. (But it would be amazing.)

Raisinbat

Raging Troll
    Reaction score
    If templates would include docked entities as well i would agree, but for entities with multiple components rotating each of them indivicually is horrible; it took me about an hour to rotate mine with just 7 pieces, although they were extra awkward.