Spawn Camping Pirates Fix?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sometimes when I go out adventuring I bring back pirates to my shop-spawn area, and I get stuck there because everytime i move away from the shop they keep killing me, so I end up having to use /god_mode, and /destroy_entity etc. So I was thinking that they could prevent this by making it so shops came with their own ships that spawn and protect the shop (and people near it) from pirates. Does anyone agree? Why or why not? Thx for reading

Reaction score
    This could be easy to do, and help new players.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

making big ships is difficult when you have Isanths flying everywhere and bumpin in to your hull.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You want to fly with a big ship to the spawn? Most servers don\'t like that anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This happened on my personal server when I was new. I was hell camped in my spawn on a planet. Didnt know to what extent to have my defenses set up to. I tried to hide in my base, but was killed almost instantly upon login. About 5 times until I managed to burrow through the planet, free fell out the bottom into space to lure them underneath. I died of course, but they where far enough from my spawn I could make a ship and lure them further away until, after they killed me yet again, I could start earning money again. (this process made me broke)

Point is... this really hurts new players. An invulnerablility timer on login might help. An alternate spawn point option might help.