spacemutant14 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username spacemutant14

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Pacific Standard Time (PST)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 4 to 5 times a week

How long have you been playing StarMade? 11 months in total and almost 8 months on Steam

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I love building and recreating ships from Star Wars or just having a good time with my friends

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I general love politics and open debate. I've always found a liking for this and now that I have a chance to become a council member I couldn't pass on the offer. Being able to represent players in the Starmade universe sounds like an honor and privilege and also like it could be a great experience.

What are some of your weaknesses? I wish I could be available 7 days out of the week instead of 4 or 5. I'm not entirely sure if that would be a problem.

What motivates you to become a council member? I like to recreate the Star Wars universe by making ships or organizing governments that mimic those of the Star Wars universe. That is why I am applying to the "Intergalactic Council" because is so closely resembles the "Galactic Senate" from Star Wars where representatives are sent to represent their planets. This entire thing is a dream come true to me and that is what motivates me to become a council member.

How do you contribute to the community currently? To be honest nothing really unless you count having a good time with people and introducing them to the game.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.