SpaceCrafters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    WARNING: WHITELISTED

This Server Is whitelisted so comment if you wanna join :) and if you want too you can have any money you want :)

|| Waves || Vannila || New Universe || Blueprints Allowed || Need 1 More Andmin || spacecrafters.no-ip.org:4242

To Join You Have To Follow This Things

[Username]

Schema

[Building Skills]

3/10

[Why You Want To join]

I want to join because Im lonely

Check If You Are Whitelisted:

nm:iambob1012
    nm:Divi
    nm:Connor
    nm:iamaturkey
    nm:Ghost
    nm:Jamesam
    nm:daclark
    nm:AAlexandrosTGreat
    nm:daclark10
    nm:Trollerbobman
    nm:FrankTheFish

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hmm, me and my faction are looking for a server to base us on, so we can build ships with eachover.

This server may suit our needs, as long as we have an abundant supply of resources, we can build our ships and also make custom pirates for the server if you want.

If you want to know what faction, its name is the Starmadian Galactic Navy.

Also, if you need another admin, I will gladly apply since I have had alot of experience hosting a minecraft server.

P.S. IGN is Trollerbobman

Reaction score
    I would definitely join my friend, I have been looking for a whitelisted server such as this one where I can edit/build ships with others. If the spot is still open, I would be admin as well.

Thanks,

-Biga

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    im a decent builder if i joined this server i would setup a trading faction/facility IGN AAlexandrosTGreat

Reaction score
    [Username] Ghost

[Building Skills] getting better

[Why You Want To join] i need a server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Really?

Im not one of those people who sits at spawn and griefs people, im one of those people who goes to a sector far away and works on some big projects.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! Me and my brother like building large projects and sending them indiscriminately at pirates, and a general sense of isolation. Think we could be hermits with you?

Reaction score
    Username: deathlikerabbit

Experience, well i\'ve had minecraft since way early alpha and im pretty into spaceships and such. I own a 7yr old EVE account, i have some good concepts in mind.

Reason: just bought the game, could use someone to explain the details of how it works, and need some people with building experience to help me make some epic ships and need a server where its sandbox mode so i can freely build.

Please add me,

deathlikerabbit

Reaction score
    I want to get on and have indiscriminate, open warfare against other factions! Trollerbobman, because my old faction won\'t respond I\'d like to join your faction for now. And by open warfare I don\'t mean griefing, thats stupid to me. Anyhoo my IGN is epicfaillord and if you want to see my building skills just search STARCRAFT SHIPs in the search bar.

Zai

Reaction score
    I\'ll Join, I just want a place to play. I\'d say I have a fairly decent grasp of the builing mechanics of the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I\'m new, and if you won\'t accept me, do you know any servers that will help me? Or should I go local server and make stuff. I\'m confused :I