Space-time why? I thought we were friends...

Reaction score
    Well I was going to wait until I finished everything before I showed them off but this crazy bug just happened so now everyone gets a sneak peek at my half-finished noob-builds.

24MB 8-fps Potato footage warning:

If it isn't immediately apparent, the entire station and everything docked to it was stretched and shrunk. I was also in build mode of... my astronaut...? Thankfully when I restarted the server everything was fine. No damage was done but it was a bit trippy.

Not a game breaker and I can't reproduce it so I thought I'd share it where people can laugh at it instaid of bothering the devs with it. :p

Reaction score
    I've had this same issue several times on the new build. Seems to happen when i'm flying back to my station home. It all looks fine at first then it teleports slightly away and goes from a perfect sphere to an egg. Log out and back in and all is fixed.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You have successfully warped the very fabric of space in starmade. Someone give the man a nobelium prize.

Reactions: Top 4ce

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We need to make a badge simply for this man/woman, he/she knows the secrets to messing with space-time. xD

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Didn't expect an actual space-time frakup. Pleasantly surprised!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I once got a turret that for some reason scaled up to around 1.5 in one of its dimensions, but never an entire station o_O