Space Station Screenshots Thread

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I don't know if I'm just blind or what, but I don't see any dedicated space station threads. Post em', WIP or complete.

I'll start with a little neglected project of mine, Space Station V from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Interior isn't finished, but when we get logic blocks, I'm going to try the remote activation to simulate a 4-sided gravity on the interior of each ring with a nature-like habitat inside. Plus other bells, whistles, and greebles. The exterior is kind of boring as is.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Before the last update i was making this station. It is the first one i've made and also my first attempt at making not-blocky things in this game.

It's the last screenshot, but after it was taken i was still working on this. Later i've abandoned this project and started building planet-based station.
    What i really liked in it was that i had a factory running in this station.

It was literally crafting every block in the game. Doesn't look good but when i was starting i didn't know i would end up with so many factory inputs.

I wanted to have my factory running on my new station, so i needed factory enhancers, which on this screenshot are the dark blocks (total number of them was above 200k). Also i was building core-like thing in the middle of the planet.

Unfortunately i've abandoned both projects. With any amount of blocks i wanted, playing the game started to be boring. So i'm patiently waiting for the logic blocks and factory update, which would make the game much more interesting :)

Reaction score
    These are cool, any interior shots? I've always had a thing for Starmade gardens.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sweet man. Words cant describe that!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Damn, that is great. People focus too much on exterior, they all look like golden cages but this is grandiose. I get the feeling you like blue.
    I'm normally one of those people, but on the server this was built on we were the "Police Faction" and were an actual group of allied factions. One of the admins joked that we should have a Ben and Jerry's on our station (Because my username is Jerry_Brinefield) and that quickly spiraled out of control into the unpictured space mcdonalds and what you see here. Sometimes I like to take time off from intense ship building and sometimes just mess around. I am currently working on a 1:1 Carnival cruise ship with a working rock climbing wall, tennis court, and a Y-Hole Jacuzzi bar.

Reactions: ToyotaSupra
    Reaction score
    I'm normally one of those people, but on the server this was built on we were the "Police Faction" and were an actual group of allied factions. One of the admins joked that we should have a Ben and Jerry's on our station (Because my username is Jerry_Brinefield) and that quickly spiraled out of control into the unpictured space mcdonalds and what you see here. Sometimes I like to take time off from intense ship building and sometimes just mess around. I am currently working on a 1:1 Carnival cruise ship with a working rock climbing wall, tennis court, and a Y-Hole Jacuzzi bar.
    Space McDonalds lmao, also the cruise ship sounds so awesome, can't wait to see it. How do you plan on making the wall climbable? Have blocks jutting out or something?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Well, its not as glamorous, but here's a small station that I made not so long ago...

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Before the last update i was making this station. It is the first one i've made and also my first attempt at making not-blocky things in this game.

It's the last screenshot, but after it was taken i was still working on this. Later i've abandoned this project and started building planet-based station.
    What i really liked in it was that i had a factory running in this station.

It was literally crafting every block in the game. Doesn't look good but when i was starting i didn't know i would end up with so many factory inputs.

I wanted to have my factory running on my new station, so i needed factory enhancers, which on this screenshot are the dark blocks (total number of them was above 200k). Also i was building core-like thing in the middle of the planet.

Unfortunately i've abandoned both projects. With any amount of blocks i wanted, playing the game started to be boring. So i'm patiently waiting for the logic blocks and factory update, which would make the game much more interesting :)
    This is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!

A screenshot of my dock/shipyard on a server run by a friend. WIP, obviously. :D

Fighter bays complete, a few more spaces still for larger ships. Also updated two ships to conform to the dimensions of the one in the middle.

The shipyard was lengthened to 300+ meters, and I've started to construct more fighters. Created an astrotech ship, and another one with multiple jump drives.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz